Art & Design in South-East Asia: Design schools in Malaysia, fashion design courses in Selangor, interior design degree programs, multimedia training, animation, games design, undergraduate university courses
Limkokwing University - World's First Creativity University: Located in Cyberjaya (approximately 50km south of Kuala Lumpur), Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is a private creative university in Malaysia. We offer a wide range of foundation, diploma, degree & postgraduate courses in fields that include art & design, architecture, communications, business, multimedia, sound & music, information technology, and more. Today, students from 150 countries currently pursue their higher education in the University’s campuses worldwide.
Address:Jalan Teknokrat 1/1, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-15 were from:
London, UK & England;
Sri Petaling, Malaysia;
Santa clara,California, USA;
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei;
shahrood city, Iran;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Conveniently located in the Kampong Galm neighbourhood of Singapore, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 12A Pahang Street, right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
Illustration; Graphic Design; Copywriting; Digital Imaging and Photography; Video Production..
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Malaysia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Raffles International College (formerly known as Raffles Design Institute) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is part of the Raffles Education Corporation network of 28 across Asia Pacific. We offer advanced diploma courses and bachelor degree programs in interior design, fashion design, jewellery design, graphic design among others.
The first college started in Singapore in 1990 and to date, we have nurtured 300 award winners in various fields. Famous Malaysian names include, Jonathan Chen, Melinda Ooi, Venie Tees and many others.
Our unique emphasis on both academic theory and practical experience, coupled with state-of-the-art technology applications and opportunities to work with industry professionals, ensures that all our graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills that are demanded by employers worldwide. In addition, they also obtain a sound foundation for future advanced study.
We pride ourselves on nurturing many award-winning students who have shone in international competitions. We will continue to strive for excellence in delivering high-quality education and providing enriching learning experiences for our students. To us, this is Raffles and foremost.
Since its establishment in 1998, ALFA College has been recognized as one of the foremost design colleges in Malaysia. ALFA students and graduates have consistently won top honors in nationwide competitions for their outstanding design work.
While staying true to its origins as design academy, ALFA College expanded its Diploma offerings to include Early Childhood Education and Fashion Entrepreneurship. We are conveniently located in Subang Jaya SS15.
Course work is designed to teach industry best practices which provide graduate with a considerable advantage as they enter the job market. Local employers are discovering ALFA graduates to be standout professionals who are capable of performing jobs normally assigned to more senior team members.
ALFA College provides an exceptionally close-knit learning environment for its students. With a low student-to-lecturer ratio, students work very closely with lecturers while enjoying personalized attention and coaching.
The quality of its lecturers is a big reason why families choose ALFA College. ALFA lecturers are experienced, industry professionals concerned with the welfare of the individuals under their tutelage.
Sydney Art School is an an Independent School for Visual Arts located in the Baulkham Hills area of Sydney. We provide Art Classes and Workshops in the Hills District. Because of a deep personal love of art and enjoying exploring all forms of visual art, we created an art school to help others share the pleasure of discovering their own personal creativity. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & modern art.
Our art school is designed to cater for all levels of experience, from beginners to experienced artists. As a student at Sydney Art School you have the opportunity to learn from a variety of tutors with a diverse range of skills and perspectives. This engages you in a wider range of learning experiences and accelerates the development of your artistic ability.Our art class sizes are small because having well credentialed tutors is not enough. You also need to get time for personal instruction.
Art Classes and Workshops. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & moderntart. Suitable for all levels plus portfolio preparation for entry to tertiary fine arts diploma or degree.