Military boarding school in Florida for troubled boys: Specialty boarding school in Port St. Lucie for difficult teens with behavioral problems. Residential programs for adolescents with emotional difficulties, addiction issues from southeastern FL, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa Bay, TX, GA, CA, IL, NC, LA, TN..
Southeastern Military Academy, Port St. Lucie: Located in St. Lucie County, Southeast Florida, Southeastern Military Academy is a specialized boarding school dedicated to helping troubled and needy boys 11-17.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Southeastern Military Academy is a 12 month boarding school alternative to boot camp, military school for teens.
The objective of SEMA is to provide a tough, highly structured, high impact academic and extracurricular boys boarding school program that will remold and turn around the lives of rebellious and troubled teenagers.
Boarding School for Troubled Boys Ages 11-17: - Program designed around seven core values and an award winning behavioral modification and re-education program
- 12 month alternative to boot camp and military school
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Behavioral Re-Education Program based on Physical Readiness Training Test
- Therapy and Life Skills Training
- Visitation permitted after preliminary period of approx. 4 weeks
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
Situated in Melbourne FL, Florida Prep offers a premier college prep education to boys and girls in 6th - 12th grade. The school accepts day and 5/7 day boarders.
Our academic programs are based upon 21st Century Skills & Values, enhanced by exciting electives, clubs, sports and activities. Our classes are small in size and enjoy a low student-teacher ratio.
Florida Prep is just one hour from Orlando, two miles from Space Coast beaches and about 40 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center. Your child will have access to world-class entertainment and educational opportunities that students in other private boarding schools can only dream of.
Campus life at Florida Prep includes a student body comprised of approximately 200 students from 25 states and 20 foreign countries, including Europe, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Russia, China and Korea.
An active Parent Association and faculty living on campus ensure your child will be surrounded by "a family away from home" at all times.
Co-ed College Prep:
- For students in Grades 6-12:
- Middle School Program (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- Honors and Advanced Placement Program
- AP exams
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Optional Academic Programs: (SAT Preparation; Tutorial Math; TOEFL Preparation, ESL Tutoring)
- Optional Air Force JROTC Program
- Optional Flight Program
Situated on a state-of-the-art 450-acre campus in Bradenton, south-west Florida, IMG Academy is an accredited Pre-K–12th grade college preparatory boarding school for ages 11 and up.
IMG Academy is proud to provide a challenging and supportive academic and athletic program for student-athletes from all over the world. We have proven ourselves over the course of 30 years as a world leader in total athletic development for athletes of all ability levels.
Over half of our students come from international backgrounds. Our student-athletes experience different cultures and become friends with others from around the globe. We also offer English language instruction, TOEFL and SAT courses, as well as High School Post-Graduate studies.
We house boarding students in three areas on campus. Careful consideration is given with regards to placing your child into his or her housing environment. We always match student athletes based on gender first and age second.
Professional-quality facilities and immaculately maintained fields/surfaces are the standard on campus to ensure that there is no letdown in training - the type of environment typically only utilized by pro athletes.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.