Military boarding school in Florida for troubled boys: Specialty boarding school in Port St. Lucie for difficult teens with behavioral problems. Residential programs for adolescents with emotional difficulties, addiction issues from southeastern FL, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa Bay, TX, GA, CA, IL, NC, LA, TN..
Southeastern Military Academy, Port St. Lucie: Located in St. Lucie County, Southeast Florida, Southeastern Military Academy is a specialized boarding school dedicated to helping troubled and needy boys 11-17.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Southeastern Military Academy is a 12 month boarding school alternative to boot camp, military school for teens.
The objective of SEMA is to provide a tough, highly structured, high impact academic and extracurricular boys boarding school program that will remold and turn around the lives of rebellious and troubled teenagers.
Boarding School for Troubled Boys Ages 11-17: - Program designed around seven core values and an award winning behavioral modification and re-education program
- 12 month alternative to boot camp and military school
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Behavioral Re-Education Program based on Physical Readiness Training Test
- Therapy and Life Skills Training
- Visitation permitted after preliminary period of approx. 4 weeks
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
- Day Programs (Grades Pre-K-12)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 7-12)
- Traditional College Preparatory Program
- Lighthouse Point Academy Program for students with mild learning differences
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Performing Arts Program
- Technology Center
- Enrichment Programs
- College Guidance and Counseling
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
Located in Holmes County in northern Florida, Gateway Military Academy is a Christian military school and residential boarding school working on life transformation in troubled boys ages 11-17 from all over the U.S.
We offer a life-changing boarding school program that builds self-esteem, respect and leadership along with top academics. It is designed to have a huge impact on a difficult teenage boy who is struggling or perhaps has gotten into trouble with the law or has given up on school.
Gateway features all of the elements that will have the most positive life-long impact on boys in the shortest possible time, administered by loving mentors and peers who encourage them to success.
The military academy, accredited school, working ranch and farm, counseling and mentoring, competitive team sports, spiritual emphasis and our hands-on outreach to the community and missions trips to 3rd world countries all combine to make young men all they can be, and more.
The Sagemont School in Weston, South Florida, is a private upper school offering programs to students from Grades 6 through 12.
The Sagemont school is not a traditional boarding school, and does not offer on-campus residential facilities. Instead, through our homestay program, international students stay with a local American family for the school year.
Students of our international program come from a wide range of countries, including China, South Korea, Japan, Bahamas, South America, Croatia, Germany, Scandinavia and more.
The Sagemont School has well established contacts with quality Colleges and Universities in Florida and the south east region.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida (AISF) which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."