Military boarding school in Florida for troubled boys: Specialty boarding school in Port St. Lucie for difficult teens with behavioral problems. Residential programs for adolescents with emotional difficulties, addiction issues from southeastern FL, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa Bay, TX, GA, CA, IL, NC, LA, TN..
Southeastern Military Academy, Port St. Lucie: Located in St. Lucie County, Southeast Florida, Southeastern Military Academy is a specialized boarding school dedicated to helping troubled and needy boys 11-17.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Southeastern Military Academy is a 12 month boarding school alternative to boot camp, military school for teens.
The objective of SEMA is to provide a tough, highly structured, high impact academic and extracurricular boys boarding school program that will remold and turn around the lives of rebellious and troubled teenagers.
Boarding School for Troubled Boys Ages 11-17: - Program designed around seven core values and an award winning behavioral modification and re-education program
- 12 month alternative to boot camp and military school
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Behavioral Re-Education Program based on Physical Readiness Training Test
- Therapy and Life Skills Training
- Visitation permitted after preliminary period of approx. 4 weeks
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade / 14-18 year old students from Florida, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan and Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, Canada, China, Germany, Argentina, and the U.S. among others.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Review: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in Holmes County in northern Florida, Gateway Military Academy is a Christian military school and residential boarding school working on life transformation in troubled boys ages 11-17 from all over the U.S.
We offer a life-changing boarding school program that builds self-esteem, respect and leadership along with top academics. It is designed to have a huge impact on a difficult teenage boy who is struggling or perhaps has gotten into trouble with the law or has given up on school.
Gateway features all of the elements that will have the most positive life-long impact on boys in the shortest possible time, administered by loving mentors and peers who encourage them to success.
The military academy, accredited school, working ranch and farm, counseling and mentoring, competitive team sports, spiritual emphasis and our hands-on outreach to the community and missions trips to 3rd world countries all combine to make young men all they can be, and more.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
- Day Programs (Grades Pre-K-12)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 7-12)
- Traditional College Preparatory Program
- Lighthouse Point Academy Program for students with mild learning differences
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Performing Arts Program
- Technology Center
- Enrichment Programs
- College Guidance and Counseling
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.