Florida Prep: Florida Prep is in sunny central Florida, only a few miles from beautiful beaches and rivers, just 55 minutes from Orlando, and 40 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center. We are a College Prep school for boys & girls in Grades 6-12.
At Florida Prep, we provide our students with a wide variety of support services to ensure their "Florida Prep Experience" is as problem-free as possible. Caring, responsive, well-trained personnel are always available to help handle all aspects of a cadet's life.
Infirmary & On-Campus Care The purpose of the infirmary is to ensure the health and welfare of the student body. To support this purpose, it is imperative that we have all medical information on each individual cadet and to have it updated every year. We require a physical each year for students.
This enables us to see if there are any changes from year to year to better care for your sons and daughters. Florida state law requires an up-to- date immunization record and student medical to be on file with the school before your child's arrival.
Canteen The canteen is open at various times throughout the day. Beverages, snack food items and hot items such as pizza, noodles and sandwiches are available for students to purchase.
The campus store stocks a variety of essential items required by students, including toiletries and school supplies
School / Office Address:1950 South Academy Drive
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
- Day Programs (Grades Pre-K-12)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 7-12)
- Traditional College Preparatory Program
- Lighthouse Point Academy Program for students with mild learning differences
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Performing Arts Program
- Technology Center
- Enrichment Programs
- College Guidance and Counseling
Located in Pike County GA, 50 miles south of Atlanta, Prayer Mountain Boys Academy is a year-round, 15-month faith-based program for struggling / at-risk teen boys ages 13-17.
Our Christian boarding school is specifically designed to help teen boys who are struggling with anger, defiance, minor substance abuse, and other destructive choices.
Our Christian boarding school for boys feels like a home. The beautiful 36-acre campus gives boys a peaceful and spacious setting in which to make lasting life change.
Our committed staff understand the situations facing these young men, many from personal experience, and they love the boys like family. We help them to grow in their relationships with themselves and with each other and, in time, to heal broken relationships with their parents and families.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.