Private & International schools Morocco: International Preschool, primary school, British secondary school, English speaking education, bilingual elementary school, Kindergarten program, International high school, Arabic language classes for children in Rabat, Casablanca area, Child care centres
The International School of Morocco is an independent, international day school for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes in Casablanca in Western Morocco that follows an American-style curriculum with English as the primary language of instruction. The school is located in a quiet, residential area of Casablanca know as Oasis. We are opened the school with classes starting from 3 year-olds. We offer a balanced research-based curriculum guided by high standards for academic excellence and fueled by the intrinsic inquisitive nature of childhood.
Our teaching team consists of highly qualified teachers who are passionate about what they do and are willing to work collaboratively to create a positive learning environment for all. They represent a range of expertise and international teaching experience. Our lead classroom teachers are native English speakers.
The International School of Morocco prepares students to succeed as responsible global citizens in an ever-changing, increasingly interdependent world. We achieve this through adherence to high standards of academic excellence and a dedication to modeling and promoting principles of respect and integrity.
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
EduKick - Football / Soccer Boarding Schools & Programs
Courses / Programs
EduKick is a leading international provider of football academy programs, and offers professional and top level youth football training combined with quality academic and language instruction for boys and girls from around the world.
Our football academy programs, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly football skills programs, and summer soccer camps take place in Spain (Madrid), Italy (Perugia), France (Cannes), Germany (Bonn), the UK / England (Manchester), and the U.S. (Madison County, Illinois, close to St. Louis, Missouri)
Our mission is to operate the world's leading international soccer / football and education academy boarding schools; building strong business relationships in a vibrant, creative and ethical international football environment.
We aim to teach, inspire and create the best technical footballers possible and create international students with inter-cultural competence (ICC) enabling them to compete in the modern competitive world.
Student Testimonial: "I had the time of my life this year, making friends for life, and playing the game I live for. The coaching and organization were first class and I have memories that will stay with me forever.“ - Amy Perch
• With 5 campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provides the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Canadian Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is also in the process of becoming accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA, and this will be finalized by early 2018.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
Parent Review: “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.” - Amy
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.