Private & International schools Morocco: International Preschool, primary school, British secondary school, English speaking education, bilingual elementary school, Kindergarten program, International high school, Arabic language classes for children in Rabat, Casablanca area, Child care centres
The International School of Morocco is an independent, international day school for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes in Casablanca in Western Morocco that follows an American-style curriculum with English as the primary language of instruction. The school is located in a quiet, residential area of Casablanca know as Oasis. We are opened the school with classes starting from 3 year-olds. We offer a balanced research-based curriculum guided by high standards for academic excellence and fueled by the intrinsic inquisitive nature of childhood.
Our teaching team consists of highly qualified teachers who are passionate about what they do and are willing to work collaboratively to create a positive learning environment for all. They represent a range of expertise and international teaching experience. Our lead classroom teachers are native English speakers.
The International School of Morocco prepares students to succeed as responsible global citizens in an ever-changing, increasingly interdependent world. We achieve this through adherence to high standards of academic excellence and a dedication to modeling and promoting principles of respect and integrity.
EduKick - Football / Soccer Boarding Schools & Programs
Courses / Programs
EduKick is a leading international provider of football academy programs, and offers professional and top level youth football training combined with quality academic and language instruction for boys and girls from around the world.
Our football academy programs, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly football skills programs, and summer soccer camps take place in Spain (Madrid), Italy (Perugia), France (Cannes), Germany (Bonn), the UK / England (Manchester), and the U.S. (Madison County, Illinois, close to St. Louis, Missouri)
Our mission is to operate the world's leading international soccer / football and education academy boarding schools; building strong business relationships in a vibrant, creative and ethical international football environment.
We aim to teach, inspire and create the best technical footballers possible and create international students with inter-cultural competence (ICC) enabling them to compete in the modern competitive world.
Student Testimonial: "I had the time of my life this year, making friends for life, and playing the game I live for. The coaching and organization were first class and I have memories that will stay with me forever.“ - Amy Perch
This information is specifically for our Early Childhood Education programs - Mommy and Me, Playgroup, Preschool and Kindergarten:
• Keystone International Schools caters for international students (other than Turkish nationals) of expat families.
• Keystone provides toddlers and preschoolers (from ages 2 to 5) with a holistic educational environment at our campuses on the Asian side of Istanbul.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers Turkish-English bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose family lives in Turkey or who are moving back to Turkey. Kilittaşı preschoolers also take advantage of intensive French language immersion programs taught by native French-speaking teachers.
• The goal Keystone International School early learning programs is to provide young children and preschoolers with a well-balanced program that begins to lay the building blocks for a lifetime of learning and interest in languages.
Preschool / Kindergarten locations on the East side of Istanbul: 1) Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district
2) Erenkoy neighborhood in the Kadikoy district
3) Dragos in the Kartal district
4) Acarkent in the Beykoz district
5) Sabancı in the Tuzla district
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in the Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, Hello Kids Myogadani is an English-immersion school providing a fun and comprehensive international preschool and kindergarten program for children between the ages of 1.5 to 6 years old. In addition, we offer afternoon & weekend classes for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old. Our students range in age from 1.5 to 10 years old.
Established in 2009, Hello Kids Myogadani focuses on teaching the English language, as well as developing fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, living skills, social skills and leadership qualities.
We challenge, and more importantly inspire students within an internationally-recognized curriculum, which ensures that our students gain a solid knowledge of not only English, but also science, mathematics, geography, Japanese, and other international cultures, and so much more. We pride ourselves on our curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team.
Our English immersion school (which comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school) is easily accessible by public transport, only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya. Both schools are located directly in front of Hisakata Park (a spacious park which we utilize daily).
English Immersion Programs for Children:
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
Activities & Excursions:
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including during Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween and Christmas
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA