Private & International schools Morocco: International Preschool, primary school, British secondary school, English speaking education, bilingual elementary school, Kindergarten program, International high school, Arabic language classes for children in Rabat, Casablanca area, Child care centres
The International School of Morocco is an independent, international day school for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes in Casablanca in Western Morocco that follows an American-style curriculum with English as the primary language of instruction. The school is located in a quiet, residential area of Casablanca know as Oasis. We are opened the school with classes starting from 3 year-olds. We offer a balanced research-based curriculum guided by high standards for academic excellence and fueled by the intrinsic inquisitive nature of childhood.
Our teaching team consists of highly qualified teachers who are passionate about what they do and are willing to work collaboratively to create a positive learning environment for all. They represent a range of expertise and international teaching experience. Our lead classroom teachers are native English speakers.
The International School of Morocco prepares students to succeed as responsible global citizens in an ever-changing, increasingly interdependent world. We achieve this through adherence to high standards of academic excellence and a dedication to modeling and promoting principles of respect and integrity.
• With campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provide the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Ontario Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA.
• KIS and KIT are candidate members of Roundsquare, a vibrant network of schools in over 50 countries.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.”
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in the Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, Hello Kids Myogadani is an English-immersion school providing a fun and comprehensive international preschool and kindergarten program for children between the ages of 1.5 to 6 years old. In addition, we offer afternoon & weekend classes for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old. Our students range in age from 1.5 to 10 years old.
Established in 2009, Hello Kids Myogadani focuses on teaching the English language, as well as developing fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, living skills, social skills and leadership qualities.
We challenge, and more importantly inspire students within an internationally-recognized curriculum, which ensures that our students gain a solid knowledge of not only English, but also science, mathematics, geography, Japanese, and other international cultures, and so much more. We pride ourselves on our curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team.
Our English immersion school (which comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school) is easily accessible by public transport, only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya. Both schools are located directly in front of Hisakata Park (a spacious park which we utilize daily).
English Immersion Programs for Children:
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
Activities & Excursions:
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including during Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween and Christmas
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program