French Camp Academy:
Sometimes changing your playlist is exactly what's needed to alter the course of a day. French Camp Academy may be the boarding school you need to redirect the projectory of your life. French Camp Academy offers a Christian boarding school experience for young people who have a passion to learn about life and explore new ways of living in a safe environment.
Educational Programs for 1-12 Students:
The educational program at FCA has a strong Christian emphasis and is approved by the Mississippi State Department of Education. It includes academic classes, vocational training, radio communication skills, an observatory, a full sports program, and an active music and arts program for Grades 7-12. We provide a 15:1 student/teacher ratio in our classrooms.
Over 90% of our graduates go on to higher education. Extra help and tutoring are offered to any student that needs it. Kindergarten through eighth-grade boarding students attend French Camp Elementary School, located across the street from French Camp Academy.
The following courses are taught at French Camp Academy by certified teachers who seek to integrate faith and learning in the classroom.
- English: I, II, III, & IV
- Math: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Trigonometry, Geometry
- Science: Physical Science, Biology 1 & 2, Chemistry, Physics, Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Social Studies: World Geography, Mississippi Studies, World History, US Government, US History
- Foreign Language: Spanish 1 & 2, French 2, Latin
- Bible: Old Testament, New Testament, Christian Family Life
- Electives: Accounting 1 & 2, Keyboarding, Personal Finances, Art, Health, Chorus, Drama/Public Speaking, Driver’s Education, Desktop Publishing, Computer Applications
- Worship: Because spiritual, emotional, and social development are essential to mature decision making, students participate in daily family-style devotions in the homes, weekly worship services on Sunday mornings and evenings, and mentoring and counseling opportunities as desired.
- Full athletic program (football, cheerleading, baseball, softball, basketball, track and field, cross country and tennis.
- Equestrian activities, music and the arts and other extra curricular activities abound!
- Work Programs: Staff members work with students on campus 10 – 15 hours per week to develop solid work habits and an attitude of serving others, in areas such as horsemanship, radio broadcasting, grounds/landscaping, pottery, office and retail management, graphic design and more.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: One Fine Place, French Camp, Mississippi 39745, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.