International School Eerde, Ommen: International School Eerde provides a rich learning environment in which students are helped to develop their full potential - intellectually, culturally, and socially. Small classes, excellent staff/pupil ratios and study programmes provide opportunities to succeed at internationally recognised examinations.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Although International School Eerde is housed in a centuries-old castle from 1715, the school pursues a contemporary policy and is proud of its leading position in the field of e-learning. Our online monitoring system allows parents to continually monitor the achievements of their child.
Our boarding students live in modern, homely rooms and are looked after by boarding parents. Prospective parents and students are invited to visit the school, talk with the marketing director, coordinator and meet other students. If accepted a student can enter Eerde at any time throughout the academic year.
- Boarding for students from age 12 upwards
- Day Programs for children aged 4-19
- Primary and Secondary School
- IMYC, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Programmes
- SAT testing
- Support for children with learning difficulties and dyslexia, as well as highly gifted children
- Falcons Sports Academy
- All programmes are taught in English
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from the UK, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
AMADEUS International School is a private day and boarding school in Vienna, Austria based in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility. The first international boarding school in Vienna, our programmes are designed for primary, middle and secondary school students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our quality academic programmes include the high honors-level IB Diploma, as well as the standard-level High School Diploma programme, both of which are taught in English.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5-10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades.
Our boarding programmes offer a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere and include weekly or semester boarding to international students and local students. All of our premises are completely renovated to state-of-the-art boarding standards.
Academic Programmes - Boarding options available from Grade 6:
- Primary School and Middle School programmes
- High honors-level IB Diploma programme taught in English for secondary school students
- Standard-level High School Diploma programme taught in English for Grades 7-12
- Professional classical music education
Boarding school features:
- Day boarding and Full boarding are available; weekly boarding is possible upon request
- Purpose-built boarding facilities
- Full-time boarding staff & security
Located in the County of Kent, just east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is a progressive alternative to conventional secondary education with a happily distinctive ethos.
Accepting day students from the age of 11 and boarders from 16, the focus is on exam success in a lively, supportive and informal atmosphere. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders. Our Halls combine the informality of a university residence with the supervision and pastoral support appropriate for young adults.
The College offers students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence, and acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
Students who are 15 are considered if their 16th birthday falls within the first half term of the academic year. College accommodation is in either single or double rooms. All rooms have a direct telephone and internet connection.
RIC is accredited by the ISC (Independent Schools Council) and a member of the Independent Schools Association.
Testimonial: “I was so impressed with all the classes & teaching I saw and came away with a very positive view of the College, its ethos & aspirations for the students. The priority of teaching & learning was foremost and the students projected such a positive attitude towards their studies”
- Peter Read, Education Advisor
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Located in Cobham, Surrey, southeast England, 20 miles (32 km) south-west of central London, ACS Cobham International School is a non-sectarian, co-educational, boarding and day school for 2-18 year olds, offering the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). In addition, ACS Cobham offers an American High School Diploma, and also teaches prestigious Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Native Language Enrichment (NLE) is provided in over 12 languages as well as English as an Additional Language (EAL).
Our campus is located approximately 30 minutes by rail and/or road from central London with housing up to 50% less expensive than central London locations. The ACS Cobham Dormitory is an integral part of the school community, offering separate-wing accommodation for over 100 boys and girls aged between 12 and 18.
ACS graduates attend leading universities including Cambridge, Imperial College London, London School of Economics,Oxford, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Yale, McGill, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Oslo, Delft University of Technology, University of Tokyo and others. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Day & Boarding Programmes for Boys and Girls Ages 2-18:
- Day Programs (Ages 2-18)
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls (Ages 12-18)
- Early Childhood, Lower, Middle, and High School
- Built upon the American education system
- International Baccalaureate programme
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Worldwide University Placement Courses
- Native Language Enrichment (NLE)
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
Located in Amstelveen, in the Amsterdam metro area, The Albert Einstein International School (AEIS) provides an international education for children from kindergarten through twelfth grade from families of all nationalities including a limited number of Dutch students. We also offer early childhood programs for ages 1.5-5). Our programs emphasize academic excellence within a caring community. Our global aim is to offer high quality education in small classes.
AEIS prepares our students for competitive universities as Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge and other universities. We specialize in Mathematics, Sciences, Languages and Music. The language of instruction is English and we provide an international curriculum.
AEIS promotes the appreciation of the diversity of persons and cultures, provides an optimal environment for learning and teaching, and offers a global curriculum that inspires in its students the spirit and ideals of the United Nations. Gifted pupils and children with learning disabilities are welcome. Special education services are available. Students may be enrolled at any stage during the academic year, provided that space is available in the relevant grades.
- Early Childhood Programs (Ages 1.5-5)
- International Primary School (Years 1-6)
- International Secondary School (Years 7-11)
- A-Level / CLEP / AP (Years 12-13)
Our curriculum is focused on Science, Languages and Art and individual attention.
Students admitted to AEIS with English language deficiency are required to enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. These classes are provided completely free of charge during the school year.