Tulp Educatie - Dutch Classes in Rotterdam: Tulp Educatie, learn Dutch in Rotterdam, personal attention, warm, living room styled classrooms
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Here at Tulp Educatie we strongly feel that students benefit from the personal attention we provide. We make sure that all our visitors feel most welcome and at ease. We know that socializing and a normal day-to-day conversation is beneficial while learning a new language. No straight forward classrooms in our institute, but the ability to study in a warm living-room styled environment.
Situated directly to the city center, with public transportation (tram) just around the corner and nearby the highway, this is the perfect location for the start of your language course and life in Rotterdam.
All teachers at Tulp Educatie are native Dutch speakers and our institute has helped over the years many students from all walks of life to integrate into Dutch society by providing Dutch language courses and Civic Integration ‘Inburgering’ courses.
Please feel free to contact us to get acquainted and to learn more about the possibilities for learning at our school.
Dutch Courses in Rotterdam:
- Private Dutch Lessons: For individuals or couples.
- Group Dutch Classes: Lessons in small groups have the advantage of being able to interact and practice with different people at the same time.
- Corporate Trainings: In company lessons, from private to group lessons (up to 20 persons).
Welcome to Katakura/WBLC, a language school based in Amsterdam in The Netherlands. We offer Dutch language courses as well as classes in English, German, Spanish, Japanese and French. We also have a location in Dusseldorf in Germany. Whatever you want to do in life, learning another language is a superb challenge and at Katakura you will find many opportunities to gain confidence and qualifications to build a foundation for your future career.
Founded by Koen Gijzel, Koentact Language School is centrally situated in the city center of Amsterdam at the Elandsgracht, and provides Dutch language courses with a modern and uniquely developed method. The classrooms are located on the Elandsgracht, close to the Westerkerk and the Amsterdam Woonbootmuseum. We offer group, individual, in-company and thematic Dutch language courses.
Language courses at Koentact consist of small groups, practically oriented lessons, linguistic exchange / language ‘dating’ (a language exchange with a Dutch person learning your language) and interactive learning via the internet. Our Dutch language courses are adapted to the needs and requirements of the student. All our courses focus on daily (practical) communication and culture.
At Koentact, all our teachers are native speakers of Dutch, fluent in your native language, highly experienced and well educated individuals. They are enthusiastic and flexible in their teaching approach and provide a friendly learning enviroment for all students.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands and offers Dutch and English courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities.
• Located on Holland's west coast, less than one hour from Amsterdam and 30 minutes from Rotterdam, we provide beginner to advanced level Dutch language classes to students from around the globe.
• We have great experience of teaching international students with zero knowledge of Dutch to people who wish to take the NT2 (Dutch as a second language) exam with the Dutch Government.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment close to the centre of The Hague.
• We have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels (0-A1 Beginners to B2 Upper-Intermediate on the Common European Framework). Courses include Courses include General and Intensive Dutch, Conversation classes, Dutch Exam Prep (NT2), Private language lessons, and Online Dutch classes.
• Our centre offers a truly international experience. BSN Language Centre attracts 1,500 students from all over the world every year. All of our teachers are native speakers.
Student Review: "I am so pleased that I made the effort to take a Dutch course when I arrived here. The BSN Language Centre has been brilliant, not only did I pick up the language but I made new friends at the same time too."
- BSN Language Centre student
Kickstart School is a Dutch language school in The Hague, centrally located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86 in a beautiful 19th century building with spacious classrooms. We provide Dutch language & English language courses to students and business professionals from around the world at all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
"Good value for your money"
"Small classes and a very nice atmosphere."
"Each lesson was valuable in exposing us to the Dutch life and language."
Our Dutch language courses usually take 24 hours to complete, spread over 4 – 14 weeks. At the end of the course, you receive a Certificate of Attendance if you have attended at least 80% of the program. We also offer private Dutch lessons and corporate Dutch language training.
In all Kickstart courses, except for the exam courses, the emphasis placed is on verbal communication during the lesson. Writing can be part of the home work. In the exam courses, we also spend lesson time on writing. Listening exercises are an integral part of all lessons.
The ideal / maximum group size is 8 for day groups, and between 8 to 10 students for evening groups. For Au Pair groups, we take 10-12 students.
C&C Language Support is a Dutch language school located in Central Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We offer a range of quality, personalised and professionally delivered Dutch language lessons for individuals and small groups. Our classes concentrate on practical use and conversation and are tailored to suit the individual your individual needs.
We offer Dutch for beginners as well as more advanced classes that are suitable for ex-pats who wish to improve their Dutch language skills. Through our informal individual sessions, or in small groups, we can help you achieve your goals without the pain and stress of a classroom situation. You can progress at your own pace and measure your progress through a series of easy tasks we will set you.
The Direct Dutch institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, Netherlands, only a few minutes away from Laan van NOI Station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for Belgian students wishing to experience total Dutch language immersion in Holland and foreigners from around the world who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands. Belgian students can travel quickly and conveniently to The Hague by train: it only takes 1 hour, 26 mins from Antwerp and 2 hours, 5 mins from Brussels to travel to The Hague by InterCity train.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English). Whatever you want to learn Dutch for professional or personal reasons, our Dutch courses will help to make you an insider rather than an outsider in The Netherlands.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.