Private boarding school in Northeast USA: IB boarding school in New England, college preparatory programs. Co-ed residential education in New Hampshire for boys, girls from Nashua, Manchester, ME, MA, VT, CT, RI, IL, PA, NY, NJ, TX, FL, WA, GA, CA, NC..
New Hampton School: Located in New Hampton, Belknap County, New Hampshire (just 100 miles north of Boston), New Hampton School is an independent boarding and day school serving boys and girls in grades 9-12 and at postgraduate level. We provide the International Baccalaureate Program as part of our academic offerings. New Hampton School prepares students for life-long learning through self-discovery, authentic relationships, civic responsibility, and global citizenship offering honors, advanced placement and college prep courses ACT and SAT.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Boarding Programs for Grades 9-12 & Postgraduate: - International Baccalaureate Program
- Challenging Foundations of Learning Curriculum with honors and Advanced Placement Courses as well as college prep courses SAT and ACT
- English as Second Language Program
- Experiential Learning
- Exchange Trips to China
- Academic Support
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from New Hampshire and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Putney School is an independent co-educational boarding school for Grades 9-12 in Putney, Windham County, southern Vermont, just 115 miles from Boston. The Putney School is an educational community where expectations are high, and friendships are close.
In addition to a challenging college preparatory academic curriculum with AP, SAT and ACT courses, each student participates in the arts and in music to develop skills that will bring lifelong enjoyment. We also provide evening art classes, project week, a work program, summer school and an ESOL program.
As one of the first boarding schools in the country to embrace coeducation for high school, we have had a long time to develop a residential program that nurtures, empowers, and teaches. Students are spread across campus in nine small dorms, ranging from 10 to 30 students.
Student Dorm Heads coordinate dorm activities and functions, from nightly dorm cleaning to weekly meetings and special weekend events.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, modern languages, math, science, the arts, physical education
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Extensive Arts and Music Program
- Evening Arts Program
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Program
- Project Week
- Work Program as Community Help
- Summer Program with arts and creative writing
Chapel Field Christian School is a nondenominational, evangelical, K-12 Christian co-ed school that provides boarding for Grades 8-12.
Located in Pine Bush NY, in the Hudson Valley, 90 minutes north of New York City, we are accredited by the National Association of Private Schools, and incorporated under the University of the State of New York.
Our high school students have the opportunity to take AP & College courses as well as Regents classes.
Located in Westbrook, Middlesex County CT, Oxford Academy is a private boarding school offering individualized instruction to boys in Grades 8-12+ who have academic weaknesses or wish to accelerate their high school programs.
Through one-on-one instruction, students are able to work at their own pace and achieve success. In some instances, students are able to complete the equivalent of two years of high school in one year at Oxford.
Since 1906 Oxford Academy has provided young men ages 13-20 with a successful educational experience through one-to-one instruction in a structured boys boarding school with a close caring community of teachers and peers.
The rolling admissions policy allows Oxford to address each student's application immediately, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Individualized Instruction & Boarding School for Boys in Grades 8-12 and Postgrad:
- Foreign Language
- History/ Social Studies
- English As A Second Language (ESL)
- Post Graduate Program
- Summer Session
- College Preparatory Course...
• The Academy of the Holy Family (AHF) is an accredited Catholic day and boarding high school for American and international young women in Grades 9-12.
• Our school is located in Baltic, a town in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of north-eastern USA (approximately 2 hours from Boston and 2,5 hours from NYC).
• Our mission is to provide young women with a strong sense of Christian values and a challenging academic program empowering each individual to reach her spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. We welcome new students throughout the year.
• Owned and operated by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church, we have a rich tradition of educating young women in excellence for over 130 years.
• Young women have opportunities to thrive in this nurturing atmosphere, allowing them to reach their full spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. Our graduates attend a wide range of colleges and universities across the country.
• College Preparation, Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available.
• Students attend small, family like classes taught by dedicated religious and lay staff.
• Subjects include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Science; Foreign Language; Social Studies; Fine Arts; Computer; Family Studies; Physical Education. ESL English is offered for our international students.
• We provide boarding for both American and international students.
Brewster Academy is a a co-educational boarding and day school for Grades 9-12 that focuses on technology. Located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire (2 hours north of Boston), we provide students with the academic, personal, and social skills necessary for success in a university or college, and for life.
Our curriculum, delivered using best practice methodologies, aims to maximize retention of skills and content through a collaborative, student-centered, mastery-learning program.
It is recommended that students enroll in the most challenging courses possible and, where appropriate, elect Advanced Placement and accelerated levels. Brewster graduates record more than a 95 percent retention rate from their freshman to sophomore year in college compared to the national average of about 75 percent.
High School Boarding / Day Programs for Stundents in Grades 9-12:
Subjects / courses include:
- Foreign Language
- Fine and Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Academic Support Programs
- Instructional Support (IS) Program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.