Paintless Dent Repair Academy: Conveniently based in the heart of Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy provides dedicated Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) courses at locations throughout the U.S. We offer 10-Day training programs for beginning students, and 5-day courses for experienced automotive technicians. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you have plenty of personal instruction.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Oklahoma City & Online
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to gain full spray tan certification in Oklahoma City or online?
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides 1-day spray tan classes in a leading hotel in Oklahoma City, which are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• Our spray tan certification programs are also available to study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Lawton and throughout Oklahoma State and nationwide.
• All of our professional spray tanning certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Teaching staff at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, and many more!
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." - T'Ann Payne: Owner, Boho Beauty Studio
Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs
Courses / Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D-granting technological university in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields. It also provides students the opportunity to experience living and studying in the third largest city in the U.S., allowing you to gain real-life experience that can't be taught in an English classroom.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions.
Professional Learning Programs for International Students:
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate (Plus Six-Week Internship)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship
- All programs include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in Valparaiso, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...
ATA College is an accredited career training college in eastern Louisville, Kentucky, that educates students for careers in the Allied Health care field. ATA College is committed to helping students realize their full potential in the Healthcare industry and Medical fields by offering short-term Associate Degree & Diploma programs designed to get you back to work fast.
Whether you're graduating high school or considering returning to school, our highly-focused Allied Health programs provide the important training you need. We offer valuable, hands-on instruction that equips you with real-world skills and lets you step into the career you want.
We provide quality instruction, hands-on training and effective career preparation in a comfortable environment that facilitates the learning experience. ATA College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.