Kaskaskia College's Career and Technical Department offers Associate Degree and Postsecondary Vocational Certificate programs for entry-level jobs, upgrading skills and continuing education in Centralia, Southern Illinois. The career and technical programs are styled in accordance with the wants and needs of students, the community, business and industry. The College is committed to working together with employers to assess technological, educational, and training needs.
Kaskaskia College's varied program levels, flexible scheduling, and student support services enable people of all ages and backgrounds to have access to the higher education they need to achieve their goals. There are dozens of associate degrees, certificate programs, and transfer options available through Kaskaskia College.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools has awarded Kaskaskia College the maximum ten-year accreditation status. This confidence in academic excellence serves as proof that Kaskaskia College is fulfilling its academic mission committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
Other Accreditations include:
- The Higher Learning Commission
- American Institute for Design and Drafting
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
- Cosmetology Accrediting Commission
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulations (Associate Degree Nursing, Practical Nursing and Cosmetology)
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Joint Review Committee on Education for Radiologic Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Education for Respiratory Therapy
- National League of Nursing
Kaskaskia College is committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
Degree & Certificate Programs:
Kaskaskia College offers a range of Associate Degree and Certificate programs in career fields such as:
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Business Management
- Child Care
- Cisco Networking
- Computer Information Systems
- Construction Occupations
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assisting
- Heating, Venilating, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Office Technologies Department
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Welding, and more...
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 27210 College Road, Centralia, Jefferson County, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.