Paintless Dent Repair Academy: Conveniently based in the heart of Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy provides dedicated Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) courses at locations throughout the U.S. We offer 10-day training programs for beginning students, and 5-day courses for experienced automotive technicians. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you have plenty of personal instruction.
Paintless Dent Repair / Removal (PDR) Training Courses:
- 10-day course for beginning students - 5-day course for experienced automotive technicians
Course Modules / Topics include: - Access of All Panels - Basic Door Ding and Dent Removal - Bodyline Dents - Compound Curved Dents, Smiles, Ridges and Lip Bend Damage - Crease Repair – Vertical and Horizontal - Dent Reading Perfected - Double Skinned Areas - Fog Boards – Hard Line and Fog Line Reading Techniques - Glue Pulling - Hail Damage - Heating of Paint for Greater Flexibility - Identifying High’s and Low’s – Proper Tapping Process - Larger Deeper Dents - Non-Drill Options - PDR Tool Usage - Safety Maneuvering Around Air Bags - Stretched Metal Dents - Techniques for Working Aluminum - Wet Sanding and Texturing for Orange Peel Painted Surfaces - Working on Side Panels – Crash Bars and Side Impact Bracing - Working On Top Panels – Under Braces on Hoods, Roofs and Deck Lids
Advanced PDR Training Technician: We offer advanced training for veteran technicians and all previous graduates of our program are invited. Our team of instructors will provide an analysis of your current skill level and determine what your strengths and weaknesses are.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
• Become a certified spray tan technician in Missouri in just one day with in-class or online training with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy.
• We provide 1-day spray tan classes in Kansas City, which are held regularly in a leading hotel. These comprehensive courses are suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• In addition, we provide 3-hour spray tan certification programs available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in St. Louis, Columbia and throughout Missouri and nationwide.
• Our short interactive courses allow you to earn at your own pace with class content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• A Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your course. It is signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our online programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to enter the world of spray tanning.
Student Review: "After completing your online training and adjusting their methods to the Aviva-Way, all our tans are now even and natural. Our company is strictly an Aviva company." • Patti Hood, Salon Owner, MS
National Institute for Optimal Wellness (N.I.O.W.) is based in Oklahoma City, and specializes in training individuals in traditional naturopathy, natural health, wellness, herbal medicine, and other natural healing arts.
We offer online courses and diploma programs to provide students with the knowledge you need to help people to incorporate natural medicine into a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and to help combat unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Accreditation: The National Institute for Optimal Wellness is a Distance Learning Post-Secondary Educational Institute licensed through the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
Approval: N.I.O.W has school approval with following institution
- The International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP)
Enroll in one of our distance learning / home study programs in order to become a Natural Health Professional today!
Online Programs in Traditional Naturopathy, Natural Health, Herbal Studies & Wellness:
• Certificate in Herbal Studies and Natural Health
• Diploma in Natural Health & Wellness
• Diploma in Traditional Naturopathy
• Diploma in Nutritional Wellness
• Advanced Diploma in Complementary and Alternative Health
• Single courses (Students may take single courses without enrolling in a program)
Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...