Morrison Institute of Technology: Morrison Institute of Technology, located is an independent, co-educational, not-for-profit institution of higher learning in Morrison, Illinois that offers a two year, Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology. Concentrations include Construction, Drafting Design and CAD. This program has a very open architecture to permit students to concentrate their technical electives in the area of their interest, either in Construction or the Computer Aided Drafting & Design field.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
2-Year Associate Degree Program in Engineering Technology:
Courses / features include: - Building Construction Technology
- Highway Construction Technology
- Design & Drafting Technology
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Soils & Materials Testing
- System and Networking Administration
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
East-West University in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood, is a private, non-profit, non-denominational college offering two and four year degrees and certificates in academic fields that include Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Communication, Health Sciences, and more. The university has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1983.
Along with job and career related professional education, our program offerings of liberal arts and sciences are designed to the service economy of modern times. Our mission is the pursuit of excellence by all through relevant, effective and convenient education, and equal educational opportunity for all racial, ethnic and socio-economic groups.
Building on the cornerstones of affordability, academic excellence, convenience and intimacy, East-West University has grown rapidly in recent years. Adding to our multi-cultural mix has been a steady increase in the number of international students. The University is truly universal in its diverse makeup.
Undergraduate Degree Program categories:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Biological, Physical & Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computer & Info Science
- Electronics Engineering Tech
- English & Communications
- Mathematics, and more...
- Multimedia Program
- General Office Assistant
- E-Commerce Technology
- Medical Office Technology
- CPR Certification & First Aid Training
- Basic EEG / ECG, and more...
Kaskaskia College's Career and Technical Department offers Associate Degree and Post-secondary Vocational Certificate programs for entry-level jobs, upgrading skills and continuing education in Centralia, Southern Illinois. The career and technical programs are styled in accordance with the wants and needs of students, the community, business and industry.
The College is committed to working together with employers to assess technological, educational, and training needs. Kaskaskia College’s partnerships with the region’s manufacturers assure a valuable, educated workforce. The College serves as the primary resource for skills training programs and technical and computer education for business and manufacturing in the district.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools has awarded Kaskaskia College the maximum ten-year accreditation status. This confidence in academic excellence serves as proof that Kaskaskia College is fulfilling its academic mission committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located at Schaumburg Regional Airport, Chicago, Avel Flight School is an FAA-approved flight training organization that provides pilot training courses to students from all over the world. Our aim is to provide world class training using the latest technologies and trends in aviation to produce high caliber pilots. Some of the courses we offer include Private and Commercial Pilot License training, Airline Transport Pilot License training, Instrument Rating, and Flight Instructor Ratings among others.
Equipped with state of the art aircraft, flight simulators, class rooms and facilities, Avel Flight School maintains very high safety standards surpassing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements.
At Avel Flight School safety is our highest priority. All our aircraft have excellent safety records and are maintained by FAA certified professional mechanics. With our friendly administrative staff, experienced Chief Flight Instructor and our highly qualified instructors, you will receive the highest quality flight training and have a fantastic learning experience with us.
Located in Downtown Chicago, Illinois, Training Connections is a computer and business skills training company offering certificate programs in Adobe, Microsoft, Web Development and Business Skills, both onsite and offsite. At Training Connections, you learn from experienced instructors with real world experience, and train in a comfortable, clean and state of the art training facility.
We hand pick our instructors carefully making sure that they are experts in their chosen field, they have valuable Real World experience that they can share with their students, they have a passion for teaching and they are great communicators and are very approachable. All our instructors need to maintain an overall student rating above 90% to remain in our program.
Our main focus is to provide exceptional computer desktop and business skills training. Each training center has customer service staff employed to ensure you have a great experience and you are well looked after. Our training center staff are friendly and polite and will see to your needs.