Morrison Institute of Technology: Morrison Institute of Technology, located is an independent, co-educational, not-for-profit institution of higher learning in Morrison, Illinois that offers a two year, Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology. Concentrations include Construction, Drafting Design and CAD. This program has a very open architecture to permit students to concentrate their technical electives in the area of their interest, either in Construction or the Computer Aided Drafting & Design field.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
2-Year Associate Degree Program in Engineering Technology:
Courses / features include: - Building Construction Technology
- Highway Construction Technology
- Design & Drafting Technology
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Soils & Materials Testing
- System and Networking Administration
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
Kaskaskia College's Career and Technical Department offers Associate Degree and Post-secondary Vocational Certificate programs for entry-level jobs, upgrading skills and continuing education in Centralia, Southern Illinois. The career and technical programs are styled in accordance with the wants and needs of students, the community, business and industry.
The College is committed to working together with employers to assess technological, educational, and training needs. Kaskaskia College’s partnerships with the region’s manufacturers assure a valuable, educated workforce. The College serves as the primary resource for skills training programs and technical and computer education for business and manufacturing in the district.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools has awarded Kaskaskia College the maximum ten-year accreditation status. This confidence in academic excellence serves as proof that Kaskaskia College is fulfilling its academic mission committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs
Courses / Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D-granting technological university in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields. It also provides students the opportunity to experience living and studying in the third largest city in the U.S., allowing you to gain real-life experience that can't be taught in an English classroom.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions.
Professional Learning Programs for International Students:
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate (Plus Six-Week Internship)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship
- All programs include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week
With over 50 years of history in downtown Chicago, Taylor Business Institute provides a range of associate degree programs in career-specific fields.
Taylor prides itself in creating a culturally sensitive environment that embraces its students, a counseling support system that supports its students and a mentoring program that restores and motivates its students.
Taylor Business Institute is home to a diverse population of students who are seeking real world careers and the opportunity for education and social assimilation in the United States.
Our HLC-accredited college offers accelerated degree programs, hands-on practical training, personalized attention, small classes, internships, job placement services, affordable education, scholarships and grants, and a diverse learning environment.
APCC Community Technology Center in Chicago, IL offers high-quality computer / IT training classes including basic computing skills training in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. APPC also provides other special technology interest workshops in English or Spanish for adults. Classes are held week days / nights and weekends.
At Albany Park Community Center, people of all ages and abilities can learn about computers, use the internet, further their education, or develop work skills. APCC’s Community Technology Center, part of our Adult Education Department, fulfills that mission by providing access to and education about technology to adults.
APCC’s Community Technology Center offers a broad range of free and low-cost technology services to the Albany Park Community. Our computer literacy classes are offered on weekend days, to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults.
More than 120 students per year acquire important technological skills through this program. Students report greater ability to find work and advancement on the job as a result of participating in computer literacy education classes.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in Valparaiso, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Career Change Training Center (CCTC) is a Chicago-based IT career training school that provides CompTIA A+ training and MCSE Certification.
Based in Carol Stream IL, just 10 minutes west of Downtown Chicago, we are dedicated to providing the finest IT Support Specialist training in the industry. CCTC features uniquely customized one-on-one education and real world working experience from day 1.
Our graduates are better prepared and better qualified; primed and ready for a brighter future. The objective is for our graduates to be worthy of consideration for higher paying jobs.