Degree programs in Southern Illinois: Technical college offering associate degrees & certificates in nursing, cosmetology, culinary arts, business management, dental assisting & accounting. Trade school for students in Jefferson County, Marion County & Clinton County IL.
Kaskaskia College: Kaskaskia College's Career and Technical Department offers Associate Degree and Postsecondary Vocational Certificate programs for entry-level jobs, upgrading skills and continuing education in Centralia, Southern Illinois. The career and technical programs are styled in accordance with the wants and needs of students, the community, business and industry. The College is committed to working together with employers to assess technological, educational, and training needs.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in Valparaiso, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs
Courses / Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D-granting technological university in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields. It also provides students the opportunity to experience living and studying in the third largest city in the U.S., allowing you to gain real-life experience that can't be taught in an English classroom.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions.
Professional Learning Programs for International Students:
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate (Plus Six-Week Internship)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship
- All programs include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week
AACTT - American Academy Of Computer Training & Technology
Courses / Programs
American Academy of Computer Training & Technology (AACTT) in Palatine, Illinois, was founded in 1991, by Joseph S. Abbate, a state of Illinois certified educator with over 25 years of computer experience. His innovative philosophy and approach to computer education result from years of practical, real-world experience as a certified computer trainer & consultant. As such, he has surrounded himself with the finest computer educators the industry has to offer. AACTT's 15 years serving the professional community, has proven higher quality training, stability, and experience over our competitors. We have a new and improved training location in One E. Northwest Hwy., Suite 107, Palatine, IL 60067, 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 14 miles from O' Hare International Airport, 12 miles from Palwaukee Airport which serves private aircraft.
Computer Training (including Private Courses) in the latest versions of the following: Desktop Publishing (Adobe, QuarkXPress), Graphics (Adobe), Web Graphics, Web Design & Publishing (Freeway Pro, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, NetObjects Fusion), Web Fundamentals, OS Fundamentals (Intro to Macintosh, Windows), Databases (FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Access), Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint), Spreadsheets (Excel), Word Processing (Microsoft Word).
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction Guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located in Monmouth, Northwestern Illinois, Monmouth College is a co-educational, private liberal arts college offering a wide range of Bachelor of Arts Degree programs as well as Pre-professional courses. The College is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Monmouth integrates a four-year program of general education with in-depth study in the major and a rich array of co-curricular activities in order to foster the discovery of connections among disciplines and of larger patterns of meaning.
We provide a variety of majors in the natural sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, as well as outstanding academic advising, small, seminar-style classes, and varied internship & study abroad opportunities. Thoughtful, intellectually engaged and ambitious students attend Monmouth, from across the United States, and around the world.
Monmouth's most unique aspect is its new focus on "integrated learning." A forward-looking study was the impetus behind a realization that an integrated learning emphasis would become central to providing a liberal arts education of exceptional value. Focusing on connecting ideas from different disciplines that sometimes seem incongruous, Monmouth’s integrated education prepares students to become the leaders of tomorrow.