Career training in Kansas City MO: Medical assistant school online, associate degree & certificate programs in dental assisting, medical billing & coding, business, massage therapy, HVAC certification. Tech college in Jackson County MO, Lawrence KS...
Pinnacle Career Institute: For over 50 years Pinnacle Career Institute have been helping qualified students find direction in life with relevant career training in career fields such as Business, Medical, Health & Fitness, Electronics and Technology. With campuses in North & South Kansas City MO, and Lawrence, KS. we are a technical school that trains students to reach the "pinnacle" of their career opportunities by offering programs in competitive industries. We offer convenient campus locations and online courses to make sure our students receive the best quality skill training available.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree & Certificate Programs - courses include: - Dental Assisting
- Electronics Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Wind Turbine Technician
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Get professional Paintless Dent Repair / Removal (PDR) training from experienced and qualified instructors! Based in Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy offers 5-day and 10-day PDR courses to students across the U.S.. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you receive plenty of personal instruction.
Our PDR courses are offered weekly and provide you with as much training as you desire. Our goal is to teach you everything necessary for you to develop your speed and quality so you can become the best technician you can be.
Kaskaskia College's Career and Technical Department offers Associate Degree and Post-secondary Vocational Certificate programs for entry-level jobs, upgrading skills and continuing education in Centralia, Southern Illinois. The career and technical programs are styled in accordance with the wants and needs of students, the community, business and industry.
The College is committed to working together with employers to assess technological, educational, and training needs. Kaskaskia College’s partnerships with the region’s manufacturers assure a valuable, educated workforce. The College serves as the primary resource for skills training programs and technical and computer education for business and manufacturing in the district.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools has awarded Kaskaskia College the maximum ten-year accreditation status. This confidence in academic excellence serves as proof that Kaskaskia College is fulfilling its academic mission committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
• Become a certified spray tan technician in Missouri in just one day with in-class or online training with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy.
• We provide 1-day spray tan classes in Kansas City, which are held regularly in a leading hotel. These comprehensive courses are suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• In addition, we provide 3-hour spray tan certification programs available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in St. Louis, Columbia and throughout Missouri and nationwide.
• Our short interactive courses allow you to earn at your own pace with class content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• A Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your course. It is signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our online programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to enter the world of spray tanning.
Student Review: "After completing your online training and adjusting their methods to the Aviva-Way, all our tans are now even and natural. Our company is strictly an Aviva company." • Patti Hood, Salon Owner, MS
Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...