Career training in Kansas City MO: Medical assistant school online, associate degree & certificate programs in dental assisting, medical billing & coding, business, massage therapy, HVAC certification. Tech college in Jackson County MO, Lawrence KS...
Pinnacle Career Institute: For over 50 years Pinnacle Career Institute have been helping qualified students find direction in life with relevant career training in career fields such as Business, Medical, Health & Fitness, Electronics and Technology. With campuses in North & South Kansas City MO, and Lawrence, KS. we are a technical school that trains students to reach the "pinnacle" of their career opportunities by offering programs in competitive industries. We offer convenient campus locations and online courses to make sure our students receive the best quality skill training available.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree & Certificate Programs - courses include: - Dental Assisting
- Electronics Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Wind Turbine Technician
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
Located in Morrison, Illinois, 130 miles west of Chicago, Morrison Institute of Technology is an independent, co-educational, not-for-profit institution of higher learning. We offer a two-year Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology with a concentration in Construction, Drafting Design and CAD. Morrison Institute of Technology is authorized to operate and grant degrees in the state of Illinois under the applicable state statutes administered by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
This program has a very open architecture to permit students to concentrate their technical electives in the area of their interest, either in Construction or the Computer Aided Drafting & Design field.
2-Year Associate Degree Program in Engineering Technology:
Courses / features include:
- Design & Drafting Technology
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Building Construction Technology
- Highway Construction Technology
- Soils & Materials Testing
- System and Networking Administration
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction Guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
American College of Hair Design is a beauty / makeup training career college in Sedalia, Missouri (30 minutes east of Warrensburg). We provide professional training courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Cosmetology Instructor Training to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry.
All of our students receive individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills and professional services related to their chosen course. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
American College of Hair Design is licensed by the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology, and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Get professional Paintless Dent Repair / Removal (PDR) training from experienced and qualified instructors! Based in Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy offers 5-day and 10-day PDR courses to students across the U.S.. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you receive plenty of personal instruction.
Our PDR courses are offered weekly and provide you with as much training as you desire. Our goal is to teach you everything necessary for you to develop your speed and quality so you can become the best technician you can be.