Arts Educational Schools London:
The choice of secondary school is one of the most taxing decisions that parents and children face. When a child is particularly talented in a specific area it becomes even more difficult. How can ability in a discipline like the performing arts be balanced with the necessity of maximising academic potential? At The Arts Educational School, we have the ideal solution. Based in Chiswick, London Borough of Hounslow, West London, The Arts Educational School has been nurturing and developing the artistically talented since 1939. Splendid facilities enable our pupils to flourish in all aspects of the arts, under the watchful eyes of a superb, dedicated and highly qualified staff. The academic standards are extremely high, with examination results regularly making the school the highest ranked Performing Arts school in national league tables. A full and rich curriculum, delivered to small classes by specialist teachers, ensures that every pupil achieves to the very best of their ability.
* The warm, friendly, family atmosphere that permeates the entire school makes settling in very easy, and the children are purposeful and happy. In both academic and vocational lessons there is a clear sense of focus that enables each and every pupil to achieve the best results possible.
* A constantly developing curriculum allows exciting new challenges to be taken up on a daily basis, providing a highly stimulating environment throughout the school.
* Excellent examination results are a significant feature of the school. A 100% pass rate at A Level has been achieved for the past three years, whilst all our Year 11 pupils have scored at least 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or higher – most have gained 8 or 9.
* The dedicated and experienced vocational staff also achieve stunningly high standards, which are regularly on view through the vast array of wonderful and varied productions that take place throughout the school year. The ensuing fulfilment of the pupils’ aspirations leads to a rapid rising of self–confidence and poise, attributes that are so valuable in the modern world.
- Secondary School Day Programmes for 11-18 year olds
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Sixth Form
- Academic Curriculum offering subjects including English, math, science, history, geography, religious education, health and social education
- Vocational Curriculum consisting of drama, music and dance
Our curriculum is full and varied, allowing the pupils a rich and exciting educational experience as well as the opportunity to participate and enjoy a diverse and exciting array of performance areas such as drama, music and dance
This school is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i never want it to end.
Sid Barnes, Year 10 Student, 2009
Everyone here is allowed to be unique, even celebrated for being so
Ava Riley-Williams, Year 12 student, 2009
The school has a warm and friendly atmosphere. The Sixth Form has a dedicated team of tutors who are strongly committed to the success and well being of the students, and there is a closely structured programme of pastoral care in place.
The students in both Year 12 and Year 13 are placed in Tutor groups, and their tutors help them to develop strategies for successful studying through developing the ideas of good essay planning, mind mapping, time management and research skills.
Students also attend two individual tutorials each term to discuss their progress and wellbeing within the school. The process of preparing for Higher Education, with UCAS personal statements and consideration of other options post A Levels, is begun in Year 12 and continues into Year 13.
Applications to the Higher Education Departments at Arts Educational Schools are examined and students are prepared for the interview and audition process needed to go on to both here and other professional schools. In addition, careful guidance is given on academic and personal matters that will influence future choices.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 14 Bath Road, Chiswick, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.