Contact secondary schools in Ontario: Private high school in Ottawa offering full-time & part-time study programs. University preparation courses for international students & local students. Alternative high school close to downtown Ottawa for boys & girls..
Blyth Academy, Ottawa: Blyth Academy is a flourishing private high school conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Westboro Village, just 10 minutes west of Downtown Ottawa. Our campus offers a comprehensive full-time high school program, as well as part-time, private, semi-private, night time and summer school classes.
Email:Contact us below
Our Ottawa campus is a school of 70 students. This allows us to be personally in touch with every individual, yet large enough to offer a broad range of courses.
Private School Programs: - Full-time School Programs
- Grade 9-10: Foundations Program
- Grade 11-12: University Preparation Program
- Part-time Courses
- Private and Semi-Private Courses
- Repeat Courses
- Blyth Academy Online
- Academics for Athletes
- Summer School
B.G. Music Academy is a music school in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Ontario offering music classes to children and teenagers of all abilities. We provide a balance of contemporary and classical teaching methods, which continue to produce proficient, well-rounded musicians. We offer lessons in Jazz and Classical Piano; Blues and Classical Guitar; Voice training; Digital recording classes and more.
Our unique teaching style adapts to the specific needs of individual students of all ages. A variety of styles including jazz, rock, classical and other forms of popular music are utilized to further enhance our method and sustain interest among our students. The B.G. Music Academy provides an excellent curriculum, bringing students from simple melodies right through to the level of a concert performer.
B.G Music Academy Teachers have outstanding credentials and years of diverse performing and teaching experience to offer the best in musical training for classical, rock, and jazz enthusiasts.
Located on Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, FutureSkills is a private high school offering credit courses for secondary students in grades 9 to12 who are working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). All of our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education. At FutureSkills Private High School, students have the option of attending as full-time or part-time students through our day school, night school and summer school programs. Our flexible part time schedule, which is offered six days a week, allows students to maximize their time and achieve the best possible results.
Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. For those students who are looking to fast track or upgrade marks, our summer school courses are a great opportunity to complete up to four credits in two months. In addition to our classes, our one-to-one tutoring sessions with qualified teaching staff are available seven days a week and provide students with highly effective customized lesson plans in upgrading marks and/or fast tracking in preparation for college and university.
High School for secondary students in grades 9 to12 working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). Courses include day credit courses, night credit courses, summer credit courses, e-learning, tutoring classes and TOEFL preparation. Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. Subjects include English, Math, Science, French, Social Science, Business Studies, Arts, Technology Education, Chinese.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Havergal College is a preeminent girls' school for 900 students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12. Our Boarding School is home to 50 Canadian and International students in Grades 9 to 12.
Established in 1894, the school's mission is to prepare young women to make a difference in their chosen pursuits by enabling each student to develop her full intellectual, spiritual and physical potential. At Havergal, students learn how to become effective anytime, anywhere, with anyone. The Havergal Old Girls network is connected with more than 8,000 Old Girls living in more than 50 countries around the world.
Students benefit from the many opportunities to develop their whole self—their full intellectual, creative, spiritual and physical potential. Our research-based approach to curriculum development and delivery draws upon the best contemporary and traditional educational methodologies. A Havergal education prepares students for a lifetime of learning, leadership and limitless possibilities.
- Junior School: Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6
- Middle School: Grades 7 & 8
- Senior School: Grades 9-12
- Boarding Programs for Grades 9-12 for Canadian & international students
- Arts courses such as drama, visual arts, multimedia arts, vocals, band, strings & more
- Curricular and co-curricular athletics programs
- French, Spanish, Latin & Mandarin language courses
- Social sciences courses in Harkness-style classrooms ideal for discussion-based learning
- Advanced Placement courses in the Senior School
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.