Music classes for kids in Etobicoke: Piano lessons in Toronto for children & teenagers, blues & classical guitar instruction, voice training / vocal coaching. Digital recording & music production courses in Ontario.
B.G. Music Academy: B.G. Music Academy is located in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Ontario. We offer music classes to children and teenagers. We provide a balance of contemporary and classical teaching methods, which continue to produce proficient, well-rounded musicians. We offer lessons in Blues and Classical Guitar; Jazz and Classical Piano; Voice training; Digital recording classes and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The B.G. Music Academy provides an excellent curriculum, bringing students from simple melodies right through to the level of a concert performer. Our unique teaching style adapts to the specific needs of individual students of all ages. A variety of styles including jazz, rock, classical and other forms of popular music are utilized to further enhance our method and sustain interest among our students.
Music Classes for Kids & Teens:
Jazz Piano/ Classical Piano; Blues Guitar; Classical Guitar; Vocal Training; Digital Recording Classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
Venta Preparatory School located just west of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a small day and boarding school for students from Senior Kindergarten to Grade 10. At Venta we are committed to the ideal of helping our students reach the full unfolding of their personalities and achieve to their highest intellectual potential.
At Venta our students enjoy a safe and happy learning environment, and a style of education designed with each individual child in mind.
- Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Maximum class size of 12
- Individual Attention
- A High Level of Performance Monitoring
- Supervised Homework Periods
- Daily Physical Education
- Mandatory Music and Art
- Flexible Before-and-After School Care
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Science Fairs
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Soccer field
& more ...
J. Addison School, located in the picturesque town of Markham (30 minutes north of Toronto), Ontario, Canada, is a private school offering Montessori programs at the pre-school and elementary levels, and an outstanding accredited secondary school program. Many people spend a lifetime striving to actualize their true potential. Their success in life is highly dependent on how they manage the associated challenges. Parents have an inherent duty to help their children in this effort. In fact, the dramatic growth of the tutoring industry is the result of the parents’ recognition that tutoring programs are specifically designed to help each child meet the challenge of developing their individual skill sets. Our program combines the best that tutoring centers have to offer: individualized, strategic, and accountable programming within a fully equipped and accredited school setting.
- Montessori pre-school & elementary programs
- Instruction of children in 3-year age groups
Accredited Secondary Program:
- Registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education
- Unique teaching and learning and support program
- French-as-a-Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- Summer Camp & more ...
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.
Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, Fridge Door Live Theatre Company is a performing arts experience for children and youth. From September to March, Saturday morning theatre programs are offered for children who have an interest in theatre, dance, arts and live performances.
Our programs each end in a full production. In July and August, there are 5-day camps for youth in grade 3-12. Camps are located in London, ON, Strathroy, ON, St. Thomas, ON and Ingersoll, ON.
The aim of our programs is to provide a fun environment and challenging experience for children and youth while also practicing and nourishing teamwork, partnership and community values.
Montessori Works in Mississauga in the Greater Toronto Area, Southern ON is a private Montessori school that provides experiential learning for children (2 1/2 - 5 years) to become independent thinkers in a nurturing and stimulating environment which creates an intrinsic joy for learning.
We support the Montessori philosophy to follow the child that emphasizes on educating every individual academically and emotionally to become better citizens of the world. We offer half day and full day programs, as well as before and after school care.
Our strength is to provide the best language enriched curriculum in Mississauga with an integrated peace and culture component. In embracing the respect for nature and universal tolerance, our Montessori school adopts a hands-on curriculum that supports a creative and imaginative approach to learning.
The Montessori curriculum focuses on providing a prepared environment to meet the needs of the children. It is divided into five major areas of interest which are Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, and Culture. Each area is enriched with manipulative and self-correcting material to enable the child to learn through his or her interest.