Kingsbrook Spanish School: Kingsbrook Spanish School in central Barcelona has been offering Spanish courses in Barcelona since 1987. Our goal is for our students to learn in a pleasant, fun and efficient way while having a positive personal experience. To achieve this aim, we have a team of professional qualified / experienced native teachers, friendly staff and a completely refurnished school. Our methodology is dynamic, communicative and participative.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Kingsbrook Spanish School is recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education and the Instituto Cervantes, the German Bildingsurlaub, the Swedish CSN and we are members of FIYTO, ALTO and IAPA International Associations.
Spanish Language Courses (All levels):
- Long term (4.5 hour / week)
- Semi-intensive (7.5 hour / week)
- Semi-intensive plus (11.5 hour / week)
- Standard (15 hour / week)
- Intensive (19 hour / week)
- Super-intensive (22 hour / week) or (24 hour / week)
- DELE exam preparation
- Conversation (4 hour / week)
- Evening (3 hour /week)
- Evening intensive (6 hour / week)
- Business Spanish
- Spanish + literature
- Spanish + art
- Spanish + history
- Spanish + gastronomy
- Spanish + flamenco classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Babylon Idiomas offers high quality Spanish courses at Spanish language schools in major cities throughout Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Seville and Valencia), Argentina (Buenos Aires) or Costa Rica. Babylon Idiomas was voted best Spanish language school in 2008 (and nominated in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011) and we look forward to providing our award winning services to you in the near future.
We offer a thorough Spanish teaching curriculum that is shared by all the teachers in the school and between the schools so that students have a consistent language program no matter where they study or at what level they study Spanish. Our Spanish teaching methodology is natural, practical and fast. Our highly qualified and experienced Spanish language teachers teach in small groups of up to 8 students (average 4) to give you the attention you need to learn Spanish.
Most of our students travel by themselves and are new to the city or country when starting their Spanish course. It is very important to us that you feel at home in Spain from the moment you arrive so that you can concentrate on learning Spanish and having fun. That is why all our Spanish language schools operate a student service desk.
Camino Barcelona is a high quality Spanish language school offering a wide range of Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced, with fully qualified native teachers and small class sizes. Our fully air-conditioned school is located just five minutes' walk from Plaza Cataluña in the centre of Barcelona. Famous landmarks such as Gaudi's 'La Pedrera' and the 'Casa Batlló' are just around the corner from our school!
At Camino Barcelona, we want you to learn Spanish, discover Barcelona and really enjoy the experience! We will treat you with the respect and individual attention that you deserve. Before you start, we will advise you as regards the best course and accommodation for you. On your arrival, we will carefully assess your level of Spanish and check that you are happy in your accommodation.
As well as spacious classrooms, student common room and internet café, our school has a large, private, shady garden - very popular with our students at break time and after class.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Academia Inhispania is a Spanish language school in the historical centre of Madrid. The nearest underground stations are Banco De Espana and Gran Vía.
We offer Spanish language courses for all levels, from one week up to a whole academic year. From absolute beginner's, up to superior level, Inhispania has the right course for you. This includes a flexible timetable.
Inhispania is 100% specialised in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. Since 2002 at Inhispania, our aim is to create a fun and relaxing environment, where learning Spanish becomes a pleasure rather than a struggle. We work in small-sized groups to ensure a personal and efficient service.
Inhispania is accredited by Instituto Cervantes as an Accredited Center for the Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language. This guarantees a high quality of both teaching and service.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Regular Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- One-on-one, private Spanish language courses
- Spanish language courses for groups
- DELE Spanish language exam preparation courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Homestay programmes
Our teaching is based on communicative methods combining grammar, vocabulary and cultural knowledge.