Find a college prep school in Houston area: Private high school in Spring TX, elementary school & middle school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Harris County, South Texas.
The Woodlands Preparatory School, Houston area: Located in Spring, approximately 20 miles north of Downtown Houston in Harris County, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah, The Woodlands Preparatory School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 225 girls and boys in grades kindergarten through twelfth grade. We are an IB-PYP candidate and I-20 approved private school, well known for pushing the academic envelope beyond other standards. Therefore, students have the advantage and aptitude to excel in higher learning institutions upon graduation from The Woodlands Preparatory School.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Founded in 2000, The Woodlands Preparatory School holds memberships in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the College Board, Texas IB Schools, the National Association of Independent Schools, Mu Alpha Theta, and the National Honor Society. We are located just north of Houston in Spring, Texas, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah.
- Kindergarten program
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School through to 12th Grade College Preparatory Program
- Advanced Placement Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Trinity Preparatory Academy is a classical, Christian, private school in Keller, Texas that provides a two-day/week program for grades K to 12 in support of the students' home-centered education. Our programs are aimed at families who do not want full-time public or private school, but do not want to "go it alone" as homeschoolers. Classes are 9am to 3pm for K-5th grades and 9am to 3:10pm for 6th-12th grades.
Trinity Prep teachers will, with their passion for the subject matter and commitment to excellence, engage students in the work and joy of achieving an education. We will study together the core subjects of World History, Literature and Language Arts, Science, and Math. All of our class content and efforts will be anchored by our Christian worldview, and will honor and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We have a wonderfully convenient location, central to Keller, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Watauga, Colleyville, and North Richland Hills.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative
Courses / Programs
Located in Fort Worth, Tarrant County in north-central Texas, The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative was founded to serve the unique needs of intellectually, academically and creatively precocious children. The school is non-graded and accepts children ages four to sixteen. Lesson planning is individualized for each child with much of the instruction offered on a one-on-one basis.
Since our curriculum is non-traditional, students are in different levels in different subjects. It is not uncommon to have elementary age children studying high school subjects at our school. One of our primary goals is to enable students to accelerate their learning and enroll in a college or university at an early age.
The Anderson Private School is fully accredited by AdvanceED which represents the unification of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and the National Study of School Evaluation. The Anderson Private School is also licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.
Parliament Tutors offers private tutoring in all subjects, and standardized tests across every grade level throughout the 17 school districts and colleges in Houston, TX. No matter the subject area, tutoring can provide tremendous benefit to a student. Tutoring enables an individual student to jump into an interactive learning system where they are the center of attention, and are able to ask a question at any time. With a tutor, you are the entire classroom, and your individual success is the class’ only objective.
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.