Quest University Canada Summer Scholars: Are you searching for a quality summer program for adults? Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), we provide a week-long summer program for adults called "Renew Your Quest". It allows you to experience the intellectual electricity of a Quest seminar, and enjoy the spectacular natural setting of our campus, staying in our condos and eating both on campus and at local stops of interest.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Renew Your Quest - An Intellectual Summer Retreat for Adults July 7th - 12th, 2013
- How to clone genes, manipulate DNA, and map gene expression
- Political Language, Media, and Political Thinking
- The Dynamic Geology of the Sea to Sky Corridor
- Infinity, Certainty and Knowledge
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world. Contact us today for information on the range of fun, educational French language and activities summer programs available in Quebec City.
• The capital of Canada's Quebec province, Quebec City truly is a beautiful city located at the mouth of the wonderful St. Lawrence Seaway, just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car, bus or train north east of Montreal.
• As a UNESCO historical location and one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, this very charming, tourist-friendly summer holiday destination offers students a true French-speaking environment as well as rich Canadian history and culture, and magnificent architecture.
• Quebec City is easily reached by international students and families, and is served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
French Immersion Summer Camps in Quebec City: • Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
• For Juniors / High School Teens ages 10 to 17 years old.
Language Camp choices with Sports Activities:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Tennis Camp
6. French & Hockey Camp
7. French & Equestrian Camp
8. French & Soccer Camp
Accommodation: Nearby residence or homestay with a local host family.
Worldwide Ho Math And Chess Learning Center, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Ho Math and Chess based in Vancouver, Canada is an inrternational math specialty learning center with over 30 worldwide locations. Ho Math and Chess created the world's first math and chess integrated workbooks.
Frank Ho and his team are dedicated to teaching children math through math and chess integrated workbooks. It is a special place where children can learn math, chess, and puzzles all at the same place while raising their math marks.
Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two English schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver.
We offer Vacation English programs which are ideal for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
In addition to our Vacation English courses, we offer summer and year-round courses including: General English, Intensive and Super-Intensive English, Diploma in Business Communication, Exam preparation for the Cambridge and TOEFL exams and Academic English.
ESL programs in summer include:
- General English
- Vacation English
- Intensive English
- Super-Intensive English
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Diploma in Business Communication
- Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Located just 1 hour north of Vancouver, Quest University is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. We provide a 2-week / 3.5 week English language immersion program to international high school and college students who want to improve their English language skills. Program fees include tuition and on-campus accommodation.
The Quest English Summer Program aims to improve students' level of English. Students will be immersed in an academic journey into the English language, incorporating over 20 hours of class time per week. After class, students will engage in outdoors/didactic activities to complement the knowledge gained in the classroom.
Whether you are a high school or a university student, we invite you to brush up your English in an immersive, hands-on environment.
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.