Primrose School Of Carrollton: Based in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX, Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Infants through to Kindergarten programs with after school care for your children in the Lewisville and Carrollton / Farmers Branch School Districts:
- Nationally accredited curriculum for Infants, Preschoolers and Kindergarten.
- Low student / teacher ratios providing individualized learning programs.
- Enrichment programs in Spanish, Music, Karate, Physical Fitness and Technology.
- We provide balanced nutritious meals for the children.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Trinity Preparatory Academy is a classical, Christian, private school in Keller, Texas that provides a two-day/week program for grades K to 12 in support of the students' home-centered education. Our programs are aimed at families who do not want full-time public or private school, but do not want to "go it alone" as homeschoolers. Classes are 9am to 3pm for K-5th grades and 9am to 3:10pm for 6th-12th grades.
Trinity Prep teachers will, with their passion for the subject matter and commitment to excellence, engage students in the work and joy of achieving an education. We will study together the core subjects of World History, Literature and Language Arts, Science, and Math. All of our class content and efforts will be anchored by our Christian worldview, and will honor and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We have a wonderfully convenient location, central to Keller, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Watauga, Colleyville, and North Richland Hills.
Located in McKinney, Collin County, Texas, McKinney Christian Academy is a Christian, interdenominational, college preparatory, coeducational, independent, nonproft PreK-4 through grade 12 school. It is the only one of its kind in McKinney and draws students from numerous North Texas communities. MCA was founded to work in concert with Christian families but also to ensure that students receive a rigorous, college preparatory curriculum that will prepare them for the college or university of their choice.
We offer prekindergarten, kindergarten, lower and upper school programs with college prep courses PSAT, PLAN, SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses. We also offer an extensive fine arts and athletics programs. McKinney Christian Academy is committed to a biblically-based philosophy of education which integrates Christian principles and scriptural truths into the academic, athletic, and social programs of every student. MCA is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Programs from PreK-4 through 12th grade
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Program
- Lower School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English & Literature, math, science, social studies, foreign languages, fine arts, athletics and a wide range of electives
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, PLAN, SAT and ACT
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
Founded in 2000, The Woodlands Preparatory School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 225 girls and boys in Kindergarten through 12 Grade. We are located in Spring, approximately 20 miles north of Downtown Houston in Harris County, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah.
We are an IB-PYP candidate and I-20 approved private school, well known for pushing the academic envelope beyond other standards. Therefore, students have the advantage and aptitude to excel in higher learning institutions upon graduation from The Woodlands Preparatory School.
The Woodlands Preparatory Schools holds memberships in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the College Board, Texas IB Schools, the National Association of Independent Schools, Mu Alpha Theta, and the National Honor Society.
Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method. Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
- Art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards with subjects including basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning
- Preschool Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer programs for adults