Primrose School Of Carrollton: Based in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX, Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Infants through to Kindergarten programs with after school care for your children in the Lewisville and Carrollton / Farmers Branch School Districts:
- Nationally accredited curriculum for Infants, Preschoolers and Kindergarten.
- Low student / teacher ratios providing individualized learning programs.
- Enrichment programs in Spanish, Music, Karate, Physical Fitness and Technology.
- We provide balanced nutritious meals for the children.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Montessori Children's House, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a child-centered, dynamic school offering programs for children aged 18 months to 12 years. Children are encouraged to learn by doing. They choose work from multi-sensory Montessori materials that provide them with experiences at a concrete level then progress toward abstraction by integrating complexity. Multi-age groupings give them the opportunity to learn from other students and to participate in cooperative projects. Interdependence rather than competition is encouraged to foster high self-esteem.
Montessori Children's House is a fully accredited school with the American Montessori Society (AMS). Our music program is accredited by Musikgarten.
Fort Worth Save Our Children, located on the south-east side of Fort Worth in North Central Texas, is a daycare facility and private school offering programs to children ages 6 months to 13 years old. From it's beginnings as a daycare facility in a tiny rented house, Save Our Children has grown to a facility housed in three buildings and serving over 100 young people.
The hard work and dedication of the Save Our Children staff has resulted in toddlers that recognize and write alphabets and numbers, kindergartners who are able to read and perform mathematical tasks above grade, as well as first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth graders who typically excel one to two years beyond their peers academically.
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi
Crossing Borders, Pearland TX / South Houston area
Courses / Programs
Take advantage of your child's quick learning ability to instill language skills in Spanish or English this summer!
Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for kids (ages 18 months - 12 years) and teens (ages 13-17) at our language center in Pearland, Brazoria County TX, just south of Houston.
Offered during June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
During our summer camps, kids are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency. They learn in full Spanish or English immersion from one of our native speaking tutors. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn their target language in a fun, interactive setting.
Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Crossing Borders teachers make every effort to speak in the language being taught 100% of the time. However, we also want the children to feel comfortable in their environment and to be encouraged to love their new language.
Summer, winter, and spring break camps are also offered at our locations in Katy, South-west Houston, Spring / The Woodlands, and in San Antonio. We also teach adults.
St. John´s Episcopal School is located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas. St. John´s is a private co-educational school for children from 2 years through 5th grade. We provide preschool, prekindergarten and elementary school programs. Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
At St. John’s Episcopal School we strive to provide, in a Christian environment, a thorough academic program that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and physical needs of all of its students. We are committed to the full development of the whole child – mind, body and spirit. We provide a challenging environment – strong in discipline, combined with love and security. St. John's Episcopal School is fully accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
- Programs for children from two years old through 5th grade
- Preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and elementary school programs
- Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.