Holy Family Cathedral School: Holy Family Cathedral School, located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a culturally diverse Catholic school offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 Programs. Holy Family Cathedral School works to prepare our students both academically and spiritually. The teachings of the Catholic Church permeate across the curriculum, and we believe that every teacher is a teacher of the Gospel. It is expected that each teacher will model Christian values and teach the Catholic Social teachings of our faith.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Holy Family Cathedral School is accredited by the Oklahoma Conference of Catholic Schools Accrediting Association (OCCSAA) and the Oklahoma State Department of Education and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
Catholic Education for Pre-K through 8th Grade Students: - Religion
- Social Studies
- Language Arts
- Leadership and Ethics
- Physical Education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Dove Science Academy in Oklahoma City is a community school offering a comprehensive college preparatory program for Grades 6-12 focusing on science, mathematics, and technology. It offers an alternative form of public schooling. DSA is a non-sectarian, non-discriminatory, tuition-free school financed by Oklahoma City Public Schools. However, it is exempt from many public school regulations so that it can pursue an innovative approach that improves student performance.
DSA is a small structured school delivering a rigorous, innovative educational program. DSA has expanded one grade per year to ultimately include up to Grade 12, with a projected total enrollment of 450 students. As the school grows, the size of the faculty will increase to maintain a student-teacher ratio of 16: 1, ensuring personal attention for all students.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Augustine Christian Academy (ACA) is a private school located in Tulsa, which is in Tulsa County and extends into Osage, Rogers and Wagoner Counties in Oklahoma. It is coeducational and Christian affiliated, serving Grades PreK-12. Augustine Christian boasts a climate that is truly conducive to the free exchange and development of ideas. At ACA education is built on the best traditions of our academic, intellectual, cultural, and moral heritage, allowing the student to shape their future in a setting that is both challenging and supportive.
Believing the teacher to be the key to a quality education, the teachers and administration develop a curriculum consistent with the philosophy, seeking or creating appropriate materials and books for each class. We offer a classical college preparatory curriculum with college prep SAT and ACT as well as honors and advanced placement courses.
To this academic program, students may round out their experience with journalism, choir, drama, student leadership, and other extra-curricular pursuits. Music and art are a part of the standard curriculum for every student. We are accredited by the Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS).
Mingo Valley Christian School, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a Non-Denominational Christian school offering Kindergarten-4 through 12th Grade. MVCS was established in 1976 and is a ministry of Memorial Bible Church. Mingo Valley Christian offers a wide range of learning opportunities and activities ranging from athletics to academic clubs.
Great research is invested in selection of the best available curriculum within each grade and for each subject. Some of the textbook publishers that we use to implement our curriculum are: ABEKA, ACSI, Bob Jones, Saxon, Shurley English. In the short history of our high school, MVCS has had three National Merit Finalists.
Saint Catherine School, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a private Catholic school offering Pre-K (3 years) - 8th Grade programs. What started as a mission of Holy Family Catholic parish to serve the laboring community on the west side of Tulsa has grown into a successful parish of 240 families and a pre-K through 8th grade school serving 120 students.
Today, the school boasts building-wide Iowa test scores in the 80th to 90th percentile, and is the only Catholic school in Oklahoma that operates on a Total Learning Calendar (TLC) of year-round education. These successes trace their beginnings to the faith and hard work of early Tulsa Catholics.