Monart Art Studio: Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method.
Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
Our Mother of Mercy is a coed Roman Catholic private school located in south-east Fort Worth, Texas. The school serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Christian Faith.
It is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life. To succeed in this competitive world " Knowledge is Power". It is extremely important that each child’s education provides the essential foundation for their future success in this world. While your child is at Our Mother of Mercy our objective is to prepare him or her with the skills required to be successful at the high school level. Consequently, we have high expectations of our teachers, the child and especially the parent in providing the teamwork that is needed to achieve this objective of preparing the child for being "One Step Closer to College" and their ultimate success in this world.
Our Mother of Mercy is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, one of the associations recognized by the Texas Education Agency for the accreditation of non-public schools.
Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Catholic Faith.
We practice two main concepts in order to provide a true education:
- Educating the Mind:
Knowledge is power - it is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life.
- Educating the Soul: Providing a Christ-centered quality education.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Located in the north-west of Dallas in the suburban community of Carrollton, part of Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in Texas, Carrollton Christian Academy offers programs from pre-kindergarten through to twelfth grade. Our students are offered a comprehensive, biblically-based college preparatory program with dual credit and AP courses as well as college prep SAT, ACT and PSAT.
Since 1980, Carrollton Christian Academy has partnered with First United Methodist Church and our parents in seeking to develop young men and women with a deep faith, keen intellect, and compassionate hearts. Our faculty and administration provide a stimulating and nurturing environment that teaches children to think with their minds and respond with their hearts. Enrichment and honors programs are an integral part of the total program.
Carrollton Christian Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Association of Christian Schools International and University Senate -- United Methodist Church. Our excellent faculty effectively teaches knowledge with the purpose of helping the child understand God's principles and purpose for mankind.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, and social studies, health, physical education, computer applications, foreign language, and fine arts.
- Dual Credit and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses in PSAT, ACT and SAT
You are here: School & College Search> Art Schools in Texas> Art classes in Pearland, painting lessons for kids & teenagers in Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area (Brazoria County, Harris County and Fort Bend County)
Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...