Ashburton Cookery School:
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
Cookery Courses / Classes:
Our cookery courses are designed for absolute beginners to enthusiastic home cooks and ambitious professionals (Levels 1 - 4).
* 1-Day Cookery Courses:
Our one day cookery courses are a great way to learn new cookery skills.
- Breadmaking course
- Chef Skills course
- Express Dinner Parties course
- Express Dinner Parties Extra course
- Fish & Seafood course
- French course
- Gluten-Free course
- Authentic Indian course
- Italian course
- Knife Skills course
- Mediterranean course
- Modern British course
- Modern Vegetarian course
- Patisserie course
- Sauces course
- Taste of the Westcountry course
- Tapas course
- Thai course
* Weekend Cookery Courses:
Our weekend cookery courses offer the perfect weekend break.
- Beginners Cookery Weekend course
- Chef Skills Plus course
- Chef Skills Advanced Plus course
- Express Dinner Parties Plus course
- Fish & Seafood Plus course
- French Plus course
- Modern British Plus course
- Game Plus course
- Gentlemans Relish course
- Italian Plus course
- Mediterranean Plus course
- Modern Vegetarian Plus course
- Pastry & Puddings Plus course
- Thai Plus course
* 5-Day Cookery Courses:
Our week long cookery courses offer intensive training that allows you to maximise your skill set.
- University Cooking course: Our five day University Cooking course is designed to prepare those going to college or university with practical cookery skills.
- Foundation Cookery course: Our five day Foundation Cookery course is ideal for those with little cooking experience wishing to learn the essentials of good cookery and become a confident cook.
- Intermediate Cookery course: Our Intermediate Cookery course offers practical learning that will give you the skills and confidence you need to become a great cook.
- Intermediate Cookery Extra course: Starting where our Intermediate Cookery course ends, our Extra course takes your cookery skills to the next level.
- Advanced Cookery course: This is our most advanced course for those that wish to cook to a fine dining level.
* 4-Week Diploma Course:
This is a 20 day, practical cookery course designed for those looking to take their cookery skills to a professional level. Typically, students that join our diploma have had another career, or broad life experience, and are looking for comprehensive, practical cookery training that takes their cookery skills to a professional level without them having to pursue an unnecessary NVQ route at a catering college for young students which would take a year of vocational assessment.
We cover all the skills that are required in a professional catering environment. Over a four-week period, we train you to the standard of cooking expected at NVQ Level 3. Whilst this course will contain the necessary components of theory to develop your knowledge, this is a very practical, hands-on course and the amount of time you will be cooking is maximised. At the end of this course, you will be at our advanced level of cookery - level 4.
* Wine Course:
WSET level 1 foundation certificate in wines.
Ashburton Chefs Academy:
For aspiring and exisiting chefs, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses.
* Professional Culinary Diploma Course for Chefs:
This a unique 6 month, accredited course offered by Ashburton Chefs Academy, and designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre, with the aim of launching the careers of the next generation of inspirational head chefs. Students will learn from our team of experienced chef tutors, and will acquire the skills required to launch a successful career in catering. Join this elite group of students to become one of the next generation of inspirational chefs.
Graduating from the Ashburton Chefs Academy sets you out as a committed professional, ahead of the competition, possessing not only outstanding culinary skills, but also the managerial skills that employers are crying out for.
Corporate Events: When you need a new and exciting way of engaging with your staff and clients, the Ashburton Cookery School brings something new and exciting to the table. With an unique menu of corporate events in a brand new facility, only 30 mins from Plymouth & Exeter centres, we offer the perfect backdrop for a memorable activity.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Professional Culinary Diploma for Chefs
|Address: Old Exeter Road, Ashburton, TQ13 7LG, Devon, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.