London College of Communication, London:
London College of Communication (LCC) in south London, England, is a recognised centre of excellence offering undergraduate industry-orientated media and design degree courses to international students as well as students from the UK. Our programmes are geared towards preparing students for successful careers in the media and design industry. LCC's study abroad program attracts students from all over the world. We are keen that these students benefit from their experience here at LCC, socially and academically, in one of the worlds' most exciting cities.
Semester or Academic Year Abroad Degree Courses:
- BA (Hons) Animation (top up)
'Top up' your foundation degree (FdA) to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Animation.
- BA (Hons) Book Arts and Design
Develop a creative and innovative approach to the art and craft of making books with this BA.
- BA (Hons) Creative Advertising Strategy
This course not only prepares you for a career in creative advertising but also encourages innovative thinking.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design Programme
This comprehensive course is renowned for its experimental approach to graphic design.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Advertising
Explore creative advertising on this BA Graphic and Media Design pathway.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Illustration
Experiment with and explore illustration on this BA Honours Graphic and Media Design pathway.
- BA (Hons) Design for Graphic Communication (top up)
Top up to a BA Honours in Design for Graphic Communication.
- BA (Hons) Digital Media Design
Develop skills in digital media design and gain access to real employment opportunities on this BA.
- BA (Hons) Film and Television
This course has a long-standing reputation in the film industry.
- BA (Hons) Games Design (top up)
Top up your foundation degree (FdA) to a BA in Interactive Games Design.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Information
Learn to make visual messages clear and simple on this BA Honours Graphic and Media Design pathway.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Interaction and Moving Image
Get to grips with interaction and motion based design on this BA Graphic and Media Design pathway.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Print
This pathway on the BA Graphic and Media Design allows you to explore print in all its forms.
- BA (Hons) Journalism
This course has strong links with television, radio, national newspapers and magazine publishers.
- BA (Hons) Magazine Publishing
Considering a career in magazine publishing? Then this BA is the one for you.
- BA (Hons) Media and Cultural Studies
Engage in stimulating debates and gain practical experience of the sector on this media course.
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design - Design for Typo/Graphics
Explore typography and how graphic design relates to language on this BA pathway.
- BA (Hons) Graphic Product Innovation
This diverse BA allows you to develop wide-ranging design skills as you reassess your preconceptions.
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
Learn traditional and up-to-the-minute digital design techniques on this comprehensive degree.
- BA (Hons) Media Practice (top up)
Top up your foundation degree (FdA) with this BA in Media Practice.
- BA (Hons) Photography
Graduates from this well-established degree have become successful photographers and artists.
- BA (Hons) Photojournalism
Cover real news events on this innovative and practical photojournalism degree course.
- BA (Hons) Sound Arts and Design
This BA is taught by practising sound artists, composers and musicians of national and global repute.
- BA (Hons) Sports Journalism (top up)
Top up your Foundation Degree to a BA in Sports Journalism.
- BA (Hons) Surface Design
The course will help you to develop the creative, technical and design skills required for entry into professional practice.
- BA (Hons) Print Media Management (top up)
This one year degree 'top-up' course prepares graduates for management careers in the print media industry.
- BA (Hons) Production for Live Events and Television (top up)
Top up your Foundation Degree to a BA in Production for Live Events and Television.
- BA (Hons) Public Relations
This degree prepares you for a career in public relations whilst developing your enterprise skills.
Post graduate and research programmes also available.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: SE1 6SB, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.