Ashburton Cookery School:
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
The Ashburton Cookery School offers the widest range of cookery courses in the UK. Whether your aim is to take your cookery skills to the next level, to cook for family and friends, or you want to learn to cook as a professional, you will find a cookery course to suit your needs at our cookery school. Additionally, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses for aspiring and existing chefs. Our flagship Professional Culinary Diploma is a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre.
When you book a cookery course with us you are also able to stay with us in our historic houses at Ashburton Court. Ashburton Court offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation to Ashburton Cookery School students only (and their guests).
Our cookery courses are designed for absolute beginners to enthusiastic home cooks and ambitious professionals (Levels 1 - 4).
* 1-day cookery courses: Our one day cookery courses are a great way to learn new cookery skills.
* Weekend cookery courses: Our weekend cookery courses offer the perfect weekend break.
* 5-day cookery courses: Our week long cookery courses offer intensive training that allows you to maximise your skill set.
* 4-week diploma course: This is a 20 day, practical cookery course designed for those looking to take their cookery skills to a professional level.
* Professional culinary diploma course for chefs: This a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre, and offered by Ashburton Chefs Academy.
* Wine course: WSET level 1 foundation certificate in wines.
* We offer the UK's widest range of scheduled courses.
* We have a track record of success: We have been successfully running cookery courses 7 days a week, 350 days a year across 2 training kitchens for the last 7 years, and are one of the most successful cookery schools in the country.
* We provide a flexible learning path to suit you.
* We provide professional chef tutors.
* We offer small group sizes with hands-on training.
* We use sustainable, ethical, local, organic produce: Since 2003, we have been committed to using the finest quality, ethically sourced produce we can.
* We provide practical cookery you will use.
* Our school is a great place to learn: Students tell us that they enjoy the warm and friendly environment at the Cookery School.
* Cookery Club: We are proud of the number of students that we have that return to us time and again to continue their cookery training. Once you have been on a cookery or wine course, you will receive ongoing support and rewards as part of our Cookery Club.
“Oh boy what an excellent cookery school you have at Ashburton ,we came down to do the puddings course 2/3rd April 11 and everything had been thought of , meet and greet, wonderful breakfasts, accomadation etc. I learnt so much and really enjoyed picking up tips from our wonderful chef Rob C ! Thank you for a wonderful weekend."
- DD, 2 Day Pastry & Puddings (April 2011).
“I came to the Express Dinner Parties courses and just wanted to write to say how much I appreciated it. The course itself ticked all the boxes and fully came up to expectations, and above all it was made to be fun. Many of us left gleefully clutching the many tips and pieces of know-how that were imparted through the day. You will certainly be seeing me back and I know members of my family will happily come and enjoy courses too."
- AL, 1 Day Express Dinner Parties (Dec 2010).
“Just completed the Intermediate course last week. Instructors were Rob and James. Thanks very much guys for the best course I've done in anything for years - including flying! Great food, great instruction and great fun."
- KH, 5 Day Intermediate Course (June 2010).
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Professional Culinary Diploma for Chefs
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Old Exeter Road, Ashburton, TQ13 7LG, Devon, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.