Fashion workshops in London, UK: Fashion business courses England, sewing & garment construction classes, fashion styling training, fashion design career training for beginners & fashion industry professionals in Tower Hamlets, East London area.
Fashion Antidote: Fashion Antidote is a small independent fashion school and studio based just off Brick Lane in East London. Our emphasis is on teaching fashion related subjects and specialising in courses and workshops on fashion business and how to set up your own company. We aim to give students a taste of the real fashion industry. Our studio is also used by fashion designers, pattern cutters, stylists and consultants. You will be given insider information and shown tips and techniques as used in the industry that will save you time and give your work a professional finish.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The school is located off Brick Lane in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The nearest London Underground Tube Station is Aldgate East Tube on the Hammersmith & City Line between Liverpool Street and Whitechapel, and the District Line between Tower Hill and Whitechapel.
Classes are small and informal and offer lots of one to one support to help build up your confidence. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and sociable. All levels are catered for whether you are an absolute beginner taking the first steps, or already have skills you want to update (a budding fashion student or a fashion professional - we have courses for you). We have day, evening and weekend classes, as well as special intensive courses and one off workshops. Our fashion courses include:
- Learn to sew courses - Sewing and garment construction courses - Pattern cutting courses - Fashion drawing and illustration courses - Fashion design courses - Fashion business courses - Fashion styling courses - Branding, marketing and promotion courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.
Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressingham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts