Hospitality management degree courses in London, UK: Tourism training & culinary arts programmes in Ealing, West London, hotel management university offering undergraduate & postgraduate certificates & diplomas for UK & international students.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London: London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies. We work closely with local and regional employers though curriculum engagement and partnerships. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Hospitality Tourism:
Our subject areas include Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Culinary Arts, Airport and Airline Management and Event Management.
Undergraduate Courses: Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programmes: - BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management - BA (Hons) in Business Travel and Tourism - BA (Hons) in Event Management - BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management - BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management and Food Studies - BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up' - BA (Hons) in International Hotel Management - BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management - BA (Hons) in Events Management with Hospitality - BA (Hons) in Events Management with Tourism - BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management - 'Top Up' Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree Programmes: - BSc (Hons) in Culinary Arts Management Graduate Certificate Programmes: - Graduate Certificate in Culinary Arts Management - Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management - Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
Foundation Degree (FdA) Programmes: Foundation degrees are a vocational qualification which is similar in level to the Higher National Diploma (HND) and Certificate.
- FdA in Events Management with Hospitality - FdA in Events Management with Tourism - FdA in Food and Professional Cookery - FdA in Travel and Tourism - FdA in Event Management - FdA in Cruise Ship Management - FdA in Hospitality Business Consultancy - FdA in Business Travel and Tourism - FdA in Hospitality Management - FdA in International Culinary Arts - Kitchen and Larder - FdA in International Culinary Arts - Pastry
Postgraduate Courses: - Master's Degree (MA) in Hospitality Management - Top Up - Master's Degree (MA) in Airline and Airport Management - 'Top Up' - Master's Degree (MA) in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up' - Master's Degree (MA) in Tourism Management - Top Up
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Hospitality
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Hospitality Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Tourism Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Airline and Airport Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Culinary Arts Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Hospitality Further Education Courses: - Basic Certificate in Professional Cake Decorating - Basic Certificate in Health and Safety
- Certificate in Providing a Healthier School Meals Service - Certificate in Junior Chefs Academy - Certificate in Specialised Pastry Chef Graduate Apprenticeship Scheme - ABC Centra - Certificate in Chef and Restaurant VRQ Levels 1 and 2 - Certificate in Food Safety in Catering (CIEH) - Certificate in Business Skills for Hospitality - Certificate in Supervising Health and Safety - Certificate in Chefs Apprenticeship - National Certificate in Personal Licence Holders (BIIAB) - Intermediate Certificate in Professional Cake Decorating
- Diploma in Chef and Restaurant VRQ Level 3 - Diploma in Licensed Hospitality (BIIAB) VRQ Diploma - Diploma for Butlers – in association with a Royal Household
- NVQ Level 2 in School Meals Professional Cookery Certificate - NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery - Chef's Certificate - NVQ Level 2 in Pastry Cooks and Patissiers (ABC Centra - Pastry Chef's Certificate)
- NVQ Level 3 in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery - NVQ Level 3 in Professional Cookery - Kitchen and Larder
- Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Asset)
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Courses / Programs
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students.
Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics.
Extensive research activities mean that our academic staff teach the very latest developments in this exciting and rapidly changing field, and that all our technical equipment is up-to-the-minute. We provide links to industry and we have an active Industrial Advisory Board to ensure that we offer an education that prepares students for employment after graduation.
The University of Bristol is centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.
The University of Sussex in Brighton (1 hour south of London), England, is a leading research university offering study abroad degree programmes to undergraduate students at overseas institutions. Whether you come for a term, a summer or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic and social environment. Our Study Abroad programme offers international students the chance to study at the University of Sussex, as a visiting or an exchange student.
The University of Sussex works in partnership with many of the world's leading universities and receives students from 120 countries. Around 20 per cent of our students come from outside the UK, while our teaching community comprises staff from 50 nations. We're also determined that our UK students graduate with a world view. That's why one in seven of our undergraduates spend part of their degree overseas.
Summer, Semester & Whole Year Study Abroad Programs:
- Engineering and design
- International development
- International relations
- Physics and astronomy
- Art history
- International Foundation Year
- International Summer School
- English language Programs
Located in Hampshire on the south coast of England (just 75 miles south-west of London),The University of Southampton offers a range of psychology-related degrees including a single, highly-focused, BSc Psychology honours degree that is recognised by the British Psychological Society. We also provide post-graduate and research degree programs, including MSc Degrees specializing in Health Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Research Methods in Psychology.
Psychology's broad-based BSc degrees give you the opportunity to study a wide range of topics before specialising in your chosen area. As well as summer placements, we also offer hands-on research experience through our Voluntary Research Assistant (VRA) scheme.
Ours was the first degree programme in the UK to receive unconditional accreditation from the British Psychological Society, in 2005. We were ranked fourth among UK Psychology departments for satisfaction with undergraduate teaching (The Guardian University Guide 2009).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India