Hospitality management degree courses in London, UK: Tourism training & culinary arts programmes in Ealing, West London, hotel management university offering undergraduate & postgraduate certificates & diplomas for UK & international students.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London: London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies. We work closely with local and regional employers though curriculum engagement and partnerships. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Hospitality Tourism:
Our subject areas include Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Culinary Arts, Airport and Airline Management and Event Management.
Undergraduate Courses: Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programmes: - BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management - BA (Hons) in Business Travel and Tourism - BA (Hons) in Event Management - BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management - BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management and Food Studies - BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up' - BA (Hons) in International Hotel Management - BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management - BA (Hons) in Events Management with Hospitality - BA (Hons) in Events Management with Tourism - BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management - 'Top Up' Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree Programmes: - BSc (Hons) in Culinary Arts Management Graduate Certificate Programmes: - Graduate Certificate in Culinary Arts Management - Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management - Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
Foundation Degree (FdA) Programmes: Foundation degrees are a vocational qualification which is similar in level to the Higher National Diploma (HND) and Certificate.
- FdA in Events Management with Hospitality - FdA in Events Management with Tourism - FdA in Food and Professional Cookery - FdA in Travel and Tourism - FdA in Event Management - FdA in Cruise Ship Management - FdA in Hospitality Business Consultancy - FdA in Business Travel and Tourism - FdA in Hospitality Management - FdA in International Culinary Arts - Kitchen and Larder - FdA in International Culinary Arts - Pastry
Postgraduate Courses: - Master's Degree (MA) in Hospitality Management - Top Up - Master's Degree (MA) in Airline and Airport Management - 'Top Up' - Master's Degree (MA) in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up' - Master's Degree (MA) in Tourism Management - Top Up
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Hospitality
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Hospitality Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Tourism Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Airline and Airport Management - Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Culinary Arts Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Hospitality Further Education Courses: - Basic Certificate in Professional Cake Decorating - Basic Certificate in Health and Safety
- Certificate in Providing a Healthier School Meals Service - Certificate in Junior Chefs Academy - Certificate in Specialised Pastry Chef Graduate Apprenticeship Scheme - ABC Centra - Certificate in Chef and Restaurant VRQ Levels 1 and 2 - Certificate in Food Safety in Catering (CIEH) - Certificate in Business Skills for Hospitality - Certificate in Supervising Health and Safety - Certificate in Chefs Apprenticeship - National Certificate in Personal Licence Holders (BIIAB) - Intermediate Certificate in Professional Cake Decorating
- Diploma in Chef and Restaurant VRQ Level 3 - Diploma in Licensed Hospitality (BIIAB) VRQ Diploma - Diploma for Butlers – in association with a Royal Household
- NVQ Level 2 in School Meals Professional Cookery Certificate - NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery - Chef's Certificate - NVQ Level 2 in Pastry Cooks and Patissiers (ABC Centra - Pastry Chef's Certificate)
- NVQ Level 3 in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery - NVQ Level 3 in Professional Cookery - Kitchen and Larder
- Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Asset)
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancashire, UK, is a world-ranked international business school offering full and part time Graduate Degree Programmes in Business and Management. Lancaster has some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. The Lancaster MBA and the MSc in Management are both ranked in the world's top 30 averaged over the last three years. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city.
London Metropolitan University is one of the foremost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and vocational education and training in Britain. Our courses are planned in consultation with employers and examining bodies in commerce, industry, the world of art and design, the financial services industries and the professions. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. The University is committed to social justice, equal opportunities and community involvement and has many years' experience of dealing with the needs of mature and overseas students.
Undergraduate courses - BA, BSc, & BEng, HNCs, HNDs, Foundation and Extended degrees. Postgraduate courses - MA & MSc, MPhil & PhD programmes. Further Education - City and Guilds, Access courses. Professional & Short Courses