Hospitality courses in Ealing, West London: University tourism management & culinary arts school in England, UK. Hotel management college offering undergraduate & postgraduate degree, diploma & certificate programmes for UK & international students.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London: London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies. We work closely with local and regional employers though curriculum engagement and partnerships.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
As well as our campus in Ealing, the University of West London also has two additional campuses in Brentford and the Reading Hub.
Our Ealing site, West London campus is just 20 - 30 minutes on the underground from Central London, where you'll find a huge range of theatres, cinemas, clubs, bars, and other entertainment.
There are many sporting facilities in Ealing, including a sports ground, incorporating a football pitch, a cricket wicket and a pavilion. Students can also use the gym at the St Mary's Road, Ealing site. Also, close to our Ealing site is the Brentford site, housing the Paragon development, as well as other amenities.
School / Office Address:St Mary's Road, Ealing, W5 5RF
UK / GB
Ealing is easy to reach from all the London Underground stations. Travel time from central London Underground stations to Ealing is typically 20 - 30 minutes. There is also a regular rail service linking Ealing Broadway with London Paddington.
Our Ealing site, West London campus on St Mary's Road has three London Underground stations within easy walking distance:
- Ealing Broadway
- Ealing Common
- South Ealing
* Nearest to Walpole House, Ealing site is Ealing Broadway (Central and District Lines).
* The St Mary's Road, Ealing site is a 10 minute walk from the station.
* A regular bus service (number 65) runs from immediately outside Ealing Broadway station to the St Mary's Road, Ealing site.
* There are taxi ranks at both Ealing Broadway and South Ealing stations.
* The Piccadilly line serves South Ealing station which is a ten minute walk.
* The St Mary's Road, Ealing site lies on the B455 which runs between the A4 and A4020 (Uxbridge Road).
* The M4 motorway is a few minutes' drive away from Ealing (junction 2), and the A40, M40 and M25 are easily accessible.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-03 were from:
Balaclava PO St Elizabeth, Jamaica;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
University of Southampton - Engineering & the Environment Faculty
Courses / Programs
The Faculty of Engineering and the Environment at the University of Southampton is one of the leading engineering faculties in Europe. We provide a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in audiology and environmental science as well as acoustical, mechanical, civil and environmental, and aeronautical/astronautical engineering and ship science. The University of Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England. Southampton is conveniently situated only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth.
We train the audiologists, engineers and environmental scientists of the future through our educational programmes, provide industry with innovative solutions to their problems, and have an impact on society through our world-leading research. Our expertise looks deep below the Earth's crust, reaches into space and encompasses everything in between.
We are proud of our achievements and the high quality of our research and teaching. We provide support to industry through leading-edge research projects, consultancy, knowledge transfer, use of our state-of-the-art facilities and commercialisation of research. We have built strong links with industry, sharing our knowledge, expertise and world-class facilities.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
The University of Chichester in West Sussex, South-East England (50 miles from London), is an internationally recognised university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to UK and international students. We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer more than 200 degree combinations. We have one campus in the Cathedral City of Chichester and the other in the nearby seaside town of Bognor Regis.
We have very high academic standards here at Chichester, having repeatedly achieved good results in inspections by Government Inspectors from the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) and OfSTED.
We are the best of any University on the South Coast for graduate employment. 91.4% of our students are in jobs or in further study six months after graduating.
- Fine Art (BA Hons)
- Music (BA Hons)
- Performing Arts (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BA Hons)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- History (BA Hons)
- International English Studies (Joint or Minor)
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Social Work (BA Hons)
- Adventure Education (BA Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BSc Hons)
School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham
Courses / Programs
The School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham is located in Nottingham, in Nottinghamshire County in the East Midlands of England (approximately 2 hours north of London). We are the only academic school in the UK to focus specifically on contemporary China, and are recognised as a national leader in the provision of high quality, discipline-based research and degree programs in this area.
We provide a wide range of courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from the UK, Europe and around the world. Unlike any other university in the UK, we welcome students who have already studied Mandarin as well as complete beginners; native speakers of Mandarin Chinese are offered a broad range of alternative modules.
We are distinct not only in our key strengths but in how our many strengths combine: we are financially secure, campus based and comprehensive; we are research-led and recruit top students and staff from around the world; we are committed to internationalising all our core activities so our students can have a valuable and enjoyable experience that prepares them well for the rest of their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Courses / Programs
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students.
Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics.
Extensive research activities mean that our academic staff teach the very latest developments in this exciting and rapidly changing field, and that all our technical equipment is up-to-the-minute. We provide links to industry and we have an active Industrial Advisory Board to ensure that we offer an education that prepares students for employment after graduation.
The University of Bristol is centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.