London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London:
Conveniently located in Ealing in West London, London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses. London School of Hospitality and Tourism regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The University of West London is a well established international university and one of the UK's most diverse and exciting universities. We are a popular study destination choice for students from over 120 countries. As well as our campus in Ealing, we also have two additional campuses in Brentford and the Reading Hub.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Hospitality & Tourism
- BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up'
- BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) in Events Management with Hospitality
- Graduate Certificate in Culinary Arts Management
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- MA in Hospitality Management - Top Up
- MA in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up'
- MPhil in Hospitality
- PgDip in Hospitality Management
- PgDip in Airline and Airport Management
- PgDip in Culinary Arts Management
Further education certificate & diploma courses