University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering:
Centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. The University of Bristol is approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students. Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The department's degree programmes are all accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and we were recently awarded a plaque to mark 25 years of continuous accreditation. We are partners in the newly-formed UK Electronics Skills Foundation (UKESF), that links industry & universities to offer scholarships and summer schools.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students in this Department is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.
- MEng Computer Science and Electronics
- MEng Computer Science and Electronics with Study Abroad
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Study in Continental Europe
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Study Abroad
- MEng Electronic and Communications Engineering
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic and Communications Engineering
Postgraduate degree programmes - Master of Science (MSc)