Aysgarth School, York: One of the leading preparatory schools in the country, Aysgarth School is situated in in Newton-Le-Willows, Bedale, North Yorkshire, on the foothills of the Yorkshire Dales. The Prep School, for boys aged eight to 13, is the only all-boys boarding and day prep school in the north of England. Aysgarth is still boarding-focused, but now also welcomes day boys. Outstanding early years education is also provided in the Nursery and pre-Prep in a warm, homely enviroment for both boys & girls aged 3 to 8 years, where children have the use of the Prep School facilities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Academic Focus: The focus of the Aysgarth curriculum is the building of firm academic foundations and the encouragement of intellectual curiosity. We prepare boys to take Common Entrance or scholarships to a wide range of public schools. We have a very successful track record of sending boys to Eton, Harrow, Radley, Shrewsbury, Stowe, Uppingham and Winchester, as well as Ampleforth and Sedbergh in the north.
Day & Boarding Programmes for Students Ages 3-13:
- Prepatory Program for boys aged 8 to 13 years
- Boarding & Day options available
- Pre-Prep and Nursery Program for boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Stover, South Devon, in the South West of England, Stover School is a leading private boarding school for girls and boys ages 7 to 18 years, with day programmes for 3-18 year olds. Our safe & beautiful surroundings provide multiple opportunities for imagination, enquiry, exercise, competition and fun.
Stover has a happy boarding community in which boarders can enjoy life in a relaxed, shared environment. Boarders live in Mansion House or Park House. Younger pupils live in dormitories where they develop friendships that can last a lifetime.
Single or double study bedrooms are available for our Sixth Formers. Each boarding house is staffed by a Housemistress, an Assistant and an Assistant Tutor who all contribute towards offering a wide variety of fun activities. Flexible boarding is available to all our day girls either regularly, for one or two nights per week or as a one off sleep-over, or perhaps more if parents are away. Flexi-boarding boys are placed with local English host families, ensuring that our pupils have someone close at hand to care for them.
Situated in Kent, just 35 minutes south-east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is an alternative to conventional secondary education, and provides day programs (ages 11+) and boarding programs (ages 16+) to students from the U.K. and international students. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. We offer students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence that acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
At RIC, there is no uniform, no bells ring and everybody is on first name terms. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
“My wife and I left RIC after our visit convinced it was the right move for our daughter. In fact, it’s the kind of school we both would have loved to have gone to ourselves.” - Parent Testimonial
Alternative Secondary School Education: - Day students ages 11+
- Boarding Students ages 16+ (GCSE Year 11 and Sixth Form students)
Academic Courses include: - One or two-year A-level courses in Sixth Form
- One-year and two-year GCSE courses
- Retake programs – GCSE and A level
- Medical, Dental and Vet Science Programs
- Film and Media Studies
- Visual and Creative Art courses
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College is a co-educational, residential sixth-form boarding college in Loughborough in Leicestershire, Central England. One of the top colleges in the country, Welbeck offers a two-year A-level education for students wishing to pursue an engineering based career in the Army, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force and MOD (Ministry of Defence) Civil Service.
The college accommodates around 340 students on a superbly equipped, ultra-modern campus. The tuition is free, although parents may have to contribute towards living expenses. Once a student completes the course, they would then be committed to a career in the Army for a period of time.
All of the subjects offered for AS and A Level courses at Welbeck are designed to allow students to develop their scientific skills and/or to develop a broader range of knowledge and understanding.
Welbeck welcomes British and Commonwealth citizens. After graduation from Welbeck, most students go on to one of eight specified universities on a generous technical bursary to study towards their chosen career and then go onto professional training within their chosen service.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from the UK, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
International School of Creative Arts, Buckinghamshire
Courses / Programs
The International School of Creative Arts (ISCA) is a specialist co-educational day and boarding school that provides a 2 year A-Level programme, a 1 year Art Portfolio programme and an intensive summer diploma programme aimed at international and UK students ages 16+ years who wish to study art at university.
Set on 20-acres of landscaped gardens in Wexham, Buckinghamshire (30 minutes west of Greater London), and run in association with the University of the Arts London, ISCA is the only secondary school in the world that offers access to Central Saint Martins’ Foundation Plus course directly from A-Level studies. This is an intensive summer programme which affords the same qualification as the renowned Central Saint Martins’ one-year Foundation Diploma in Art & Design.
The school actively encourages students to engage in extracurricular activities with an Enrichment Programme that builds on both academic and personal development. We believe that school life should not only provide a high standard of education in the classroom but also the opportunity to learn the broader skills needed to lead a rich and rewarding life.
Located in Robertsbridge on the East Sussex / Kent border, Vinehall School is an independent prep school for boys and girls ages 2-13. Boarding facilities are provided from Year 3 onwards for students from throughout the UK and international students from around the world. We offer nursery, kindergarten, pre-prep and prep school programmes.
Situated within easy each of Heathrow and Gatwick airports, as well as the Eurotunnel, our school is set in 47 acres of parkland in an area of outstanding natural beauty. We combine the best elements of a traditional school with a refreshing 21st century approach, with our students benefiting from our excellent modern facilities.
Children leave Vinehall with an excellent education, a set of core values, friendships which will last a lifetime and of course, happy memories. We aim to ensure that when the time comes for them to move on to senior schools, we have given them the best possible preparation for the next stage of their journey to adulthood.
- Prep School (Years 3-8)
- Individual and small group lessons in English are offered to children for whom English is not a first language.
- Junior Boarding: Full-time & part-time boarding facilities available for children in Years 3-6
- Senior Boarding: Full-time boarding facilities for students in Years 7-8
Further Education Programmes:
- Pre-Prep School (Reception Year & Years 1-2)
- Nursery (for children ages 2+) & Kindergarten (for children ages 3+)