Residential treatment center in Utah: Therapeutic boarding school in Salt Lake City for troubled boys & girls, college preparatory programs. Boarding high school for difficult youth from Provo, Ogden, Orem, St. George, AZ, CO, ID, WY, NV, NM, TX, CA, TN, NY, PA, MA, IL, NC, NJ, WA, GA..
Oakley School, Salt Lake City: Located in Oakley, just 45 miles east of Salt Lake City in Summit County, Utah, Oakley School is a leading college preparatory therapeutic boarding school for boys and girls in grade 9-12. The Oakley School provides a college preparation program where learning is its own reward. Oakley stresses a “hands-on” learning environment, where lessons are not only applied and retained, but a lifelong love of learning becomes part of the student. A full curriculum includes college preparatory courses, Honors, and a limited selection of Advanced Placement courses, in all areas stressing academic achievement.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12: - Treatment and Student Development Support Programs consisting of Off-Form Program, Intensive Clinical Services, Trails (an outdoor experience program)
- Recovery Programs including recovery group, individualized strategic counseling, family therapy, group therapy
- Academic Curriculum including college preparatory courses, honors courses and Advanced Placement courses
- Fine Arts Program
- College Counseling
- Study Skills and Learning Specialist
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Utah and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Arizona, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Wasatch Academy is a nurturing, independent boarding school for Grade 8-12 students from Utah, throughout the U.S. and around the globe. Our school is located in Mt. Pleasant UT, one hour south of Provo.
Teachers use a variety of classroom strategies and commit to a wide range of activities that allows every student to find their own pathway to success.
Our pledge to nurture a diverse community of learners is essential to the fulfillment of our mission. We channel our resources to attract students from many different backgrounds, welcoming students from nearly 40 countries around the world, to prepare students for success in the 21st century.
Academic subjects include:
- Social Studies
- Foreign Language
- Fine Arts
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Competitive Sports
- Visual Arts
Sundance Canyon Academy, located in Herriman, southwestern Salt Lake County, Utah, is a therapeutic boarding school for boys between the ages of 13-17 years. Academics is foremost in the interest of many of our students.
It is our mission to assist them in continuation of their educational goals by providing an accredited and useful curriculum which enables them to continue their education and work towards successful graduation with a deep sense of accomplishment.
Two of the most common problems we treat at Sundance are school failure and opposition-defiance. Our typical student has low self-esteem and is struggling with authority. Other common problems we address include drug experimentation, mood disorders, and family discord.
Located in Mayer, halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff AZ, The Orme School is an accredited co-educational college preparatory boarding school for grades 8 - 12 and Post-Graduate. The Orme School values of Excellence, Tradition, and Character are enmeshed in our boarding program. We are proud that 100 percent of our graduates are accepted to colleges, universities, or junior colleges.
The Orme School is a unique community of teachers and students who share a passion for academic excellence, adventure, and personal challenge.
Living in a residential setting, students are entrusted with personal and community responsibility. Here, students learn the value of being a contributing member of a caring community.
- Boarding School (Grades 8-12 and Post-Graduate)
- ESL Program
- Small classes
- Rustic setting
- Intimate community
- Rigorous academics
- Full college acceptance
- Competitive sports
- Outdoor leadership
- Fine arts, and much more...
Located in beautiful Spanish Fork, 60 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah, New Haven is part of InnerChange, a family of programs that provide education, treatment, and recovery for adolescent girls and young women. InnerChange programs include Residential Treatment Programs for girls age 13-17 and a Transition Program for young women.
New Haven Residential Treatment Center offers a unique program that helps adolescent girls achieve positive change and growth through academic, therapeutic and environmental experiences. Our proven philosophy has been helping families recover since 1995.
New Haven is accredited by the Joint Commission of Healthcare Organizations and is an active member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, a trade organization which advocates for families in need of treatment.