TEFL / TESOL in Canada: TESOL certificate in Toronto for Canadian & international students, ESL teacher training in Ontario. Accredited TESOL certification program in Calgary AB for teaching English overseas.
Sol Schools Toronto: Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training certificate and diploma courses including TESL and TEFL certification to students from Canada and all over the world.
Email:Contact us below
1-Week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate Course: Teaching English overseas is almost becoming a rite of passage. Many people teach overseas to see if this is an industry that they would like to pursue long term. The TEFL Certificate will give students an insight into how English language teaching works, the basics of lesson planning and an introduction of teaching methodology and techniques. It is offered to anybody as a 5 day course, covering the basics of current ELT practice and theory.
The course covers similar areas as the CELTA / TESL / TESOL courses but in less detail, and includes observation of experienced teachers and approximately one hour of teaching practice with foreign students to really understand how the classroom works and to practice their new skills. This program can be used overseas only, but those who wish to continue in this industry will receive a discount on the TESL or CELTA program.
Duration - 1 week (including practicum): Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
Located in the Lower Mainland in BC, Canada, we are situated in Richmond, which is about 30 minutes south of the downtown core Kwantlen is the longest established CELTA centre on the west coast of Canada. Although we do not have a current CELTA offering, we have been running courses regularly since 1997, and we have an established team of Cambridge accredited trainers with substantial experience teaching English and training teachers both abroad and in Canada. Kwantlen offers longer CELTA courses that allow trainee teachers more time to develop the knowledge, skills and awareness to begin their careers: choose from 5-week full time courses or 12-week part-time courses. The CELTA course at Kwantlen is unique in offering an online module that gives trainees hands-on experience with an online learning environment.
CELTA, part-time courses. CELTA, full time courses. CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is the most widely recognized certification in the world for ESL teacher training.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion