International TEFL Academy, Toulouse:
Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France? International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses. We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program. A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
• Our onsite TEFL certification course is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations), which is an accreditation organisation for TESOL training centres.
The aim of IATQuOA is to promote and maintain internationally acceptable standards in the training of teachers of English to speakers of other languages.
• Our online TEFL certification course is accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
Onsite TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course (4 weeks)
• Classes are 4 weeks, full time, Monday - Friday. Designed by leading scholars and experts, our 130 hour certification course will provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher.
• It incorporates a minimum of 6 hours observed teaching practice to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
Online TEFL / TESOL (170-Hour Course)
• The online TEFL / TESOL course consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice and takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
• It is a fully interactive course with 20 other students.
• "I would say I had a wonderful experience - would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn to teach English. The teaching practice was so helpful and the students, trainers and "guinea pig" French students were great! And I LOVE Toulouse!"
• "I couldn't be happier with the decision I made to do the TEFL course in Toulouse. I learned so much and enjoyed the whole course. The trainees are so helpful too."
• "The Toulouse TEFL course is great as it covers everything you need to be an English teacher. I felt the observed teaching practice was particularly useful and very rewarding! I'd highly recommend the TEFL Toulouse to anyone wanting to become an English teacher and this qualification opens up so many opportunities!"
• "I would highly recommend doing the course in Toulouse France. Both Jon and Vali have extensive knowledge and experience, and teach the course in an engaging way, an in a convivial and encouraging environment.
I am amazed at how much you can learn in 4 short weeks. You come out at the end with all the tools needed to start your English teaching career."
• On completion of the course, you will receive an official certificate from IATQuO, numbered and stamped, to verify that you have completed it successfully.
• You will also be issued with a detailed letter for employers, which highlights your performance and provides grades.
• We are always happy to issue a reference letter and provide further information regarding our certification and accreditation upon request.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
• The Pyrenees mountains are just over an hour away by car and provide a paradise for skiers, walkers, climbers and cyclists. A 3 hour drive or train journey towards the west brings you to the Atlantic coast: Biarritz, St Jean de Luz and San Sebastian, all of which are superb beach destinations.
• Toulouse is small enough to traverse by foot in 30 minutes and its size makes the city's vibrant culture and nightlife easily accessible. Live music, particularly Jazz, theater and cinema abound, and can be enjoyed every day and night of the week.
• The historic center of the city has the ancient feel of Florence or Siena, while the presence of Airbus and other high-tech industries, in addition to renowned universities means that the city has an international, cutting-edge side as well.
Chicago, Boston & New York, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; Pattaya, Thailand, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 916 Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois, 60614, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.