TEFL courses for teaching children: TESOL certificate in France, ESL teacher training in Lyon. TEFL certification program for teaching English as a foreign language to young learners, TEYL course in Europe.
TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 with TEYL France's Teacher Training Course in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. Taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited. Designed to develop practical classroom skills, this intensive one-week course is aims to provide qualified English foreign language teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners.
Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course
In addition to the topics below, there will also be practical workshops throughout the course for testing out games, storytelling and songs allowing teachers to build up a ready-to-go resource file of activities for teaching children English.
Module 1: Characteristics of Children as Language Learners - What is a young learner? - Children and development - How children learn languages - Tips for teaching English to children
Module 2: Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning - Designing a curriculum for young learners - Why good teachers plan their work - How to lesson plan - How did it go? - What to do when things go wrong
Module 3: Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- What is a good teacher? - Helping children feel secure - Physical surroundings - Behaviour management and discipline
Module 4: Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills - Why it is important to teach the four skills - How to teach the four skills
Module 5: Instructive Strategy - Games - Songs and chants - Storytelling - Flashcards - Pair and groupwork
Module 6: Topic Based Work - Why does it work? - How to do it
Module 7: Assessment
Module 8: Where To Get Ideas
Module 9: The Teacher’s Toolbox - A set of resources for games, songs, storytelling and flashcard activities
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
• Join thousands of CELTA graduates worldwide who have used the reliable expertise of StudyCELTA to kick-start your career as an English teacher.
• With a training centre in the picturesque seaside city of Brest in the Brittany region of north-western France, StudyCELTA provides a 5-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• Our Brittany CELTA teacher training program takes 5 weeks instead of the usual 4 - allowing you plenty of time to enjoy all that this stunning region has to offer.
Student Review: “The hands on approach from almost day one of putting into practice what we were learning whilst being supported and encouraged by highly skilled trainers enabled a positive learning environment to evolve.” - Anne, Australia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Full-time, 5-week program
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Study, Travel & Work Abroad with the Language House. As a leading center, located in the center of Montpellier, we provide TESOL/TEFL Training, Job Coaching and Internships in Mediterranean countries such as France, Morocco, Italy, Turkey and many more. Located in the South of France along the coastline, Montpellier is a lively university town which enjoys over 300 days of sunshine. Outside of class, spend your free time at the beach, in a cafe or partake in Montpellier's packed activities and festival calendar. There's always something going on.
After receiving your certificate, feel free to travel the world and teach as you go. Our course provides between 6 to 10 hours of teacher practice with both children and adults, groups and individuals. You can experience the culture of the south of France while learning to teach English to the locals. Upon completion of the course, we continue to support you with our signature job coaching.
The Language House provides quality courses by:
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Providing a wide variety of teacher practice
- Offering customized job assistance for finding work abroad
- Focusing on one region to guarantee expert advice for living abroad
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council and is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).