TEFL courses for teaching children: TESOL certificate in France, ESL teacher training in Lyon. TEFL certification program for teaching English as a foreign language to young learners, TEYL course in Europe.
TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 with TEYL France's Teacher Training Course in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. Taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited. Designed to develop practical classroom skills, this intensive one-week course is aims to provide qualified English foreign language teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners.
Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course
In addition to the topics below, there will also be practical workshops throughout the course for testing out games, storytelling and songs allowing teachers to build up a ready-to-go resource file of activities for teaching children English.
Module 1: Characteristics of Children as Language Learners - What is a young learner? - Children and development - How children learn languages - Tips for teaching English to children
Module 2: Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning - Designing a curriculum for young learners - Why good teachers plan their work - How to lesson plan - How did it go? - What to do when things go wrong
Module 3: Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- What is a good teacher? - Helping children feel secure - Physical surroundings - Behaviour management and discipline
Module 4: Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills - Why it is important to teach the four skills - How to teach the four skills
Module 5: Instructive Strategy - Games - Songs and chants - Storytelling - Flashcards - Pair and groupwork
Module 6: Topic Based Work - Why does it work? - How to do it
Module 7: Assessment
Module 8: Where To Get Ideas
Module 9: The Teacher’s Toolbox - A set of resources for games, songs, storytelling and flashcard activities
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
TEFL TOULOUSE runs 130 hour, 4- week intensive TEFL Certificate courses in our training centre overlooking the beautiful Jardin des Plantes in Toulouse, in the south of France. Trainees have at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice, the course is externally validated by IATQuO (International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and is in line with British Council recommendations for TEFL Courses.
Our British-run course is highly respected regionally and nationally and once you have qualified with us there are endless opportunities to teach English in France and worldwide. France is undergoing a TEFL boom - everyone seems to want to learn English, and past trainees have found work quite easily after the course.
Toulouse the French city with the biggest Spanish influence and is also the fastest growing city in France – home to 100,000 students, Airbus, great food, nightlife and weather! Come and join us!
4 -Week (approx 130 hours) intensive TEFL Certificate course, offered year-round. We cover all the main areas of grammar, phonology and teaching techniques. We are fully accredited by external validators, IATQuO. The course runs from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday in our training centre. Trainees have a minimum of 6 observed teaching practice hours.
TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
An excellent experience and opportunity for personal growth and professional development., this course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France.
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.