TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 with TEYL France's Teacher Training Course in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. Taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited. Designed to develop practical classroom skills, this intensive one-week course is aims to provide qualified English foreign language teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners.
To sign up for this course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have first language proficiency in English
- Have a professional teaching qualification or teaching experience.
Why Choose TEYL France?
- Career Possibilities
There is an increasing demand for TEYL teachers worldwide so this course not only provides you with a practical and effective approach to teaching children English but also adds credibility to your CV, strengthens your teaching portfolio and expands your employment, financial and career options.
- Intensive, One-week Program
Our Teaching English to Young Learners certificate course is intensive and is made up of nine eight-hour modules held over the course of five days from Monday to Friday. Class is from 8:30 – 12:30 and from 1:30 to 5:30. You may sign up for the entire course or for individual modules. Priority will be given to trainees who sign up for the whole course. The course is conducted in English. Special courses are given in french for french primary school teachers who do not have English first language proficiency but for whom English teaching is compulsory.
- Fully Accredited Qualification
Trainees who attend the entire course of five days will receive a certificate of competence in Teaching English to Young Learners from the TEYL France Teacher Training Centre branch of the Language Cafe. Certificates will not be issued for individual modules.
Course Aims & Content:
At the end of the course, trainees will:
- Understand the characteristics of young learners
- Be aware of how young learners learn languages
- Be able to apply the principles of language teaching to young learners
- Have developed the skills and techniques necessary to teach English to young learners effectively
- Be able to assess young learners
Modules in the TEYL Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
An excellent experience and opportunity for personal growth and professional development., this course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France.
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in Austria, throughout Europe, and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa