TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 with TEYL France's Teacher Training Course in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. Taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited. Designed to develop practical classroom skills, this intensive one-week course is aims to provide qualified English foreign language teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners.
To sign up for this course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have first language proficiency in English
- Have a professional teaching qualification or teaching experience.
Why Choose TEYL France?
- Career Possibilities
There is an increasing demand for TEYL teachers worldwide so this course not only provides you with a practical and effective approach to teaching children English but also adds credibility to your CV, strengthens your teaching portfolio and expands your employment, financial and career options.
- Intensive, One-week Program
Our Teaching English to Young Learners certificate course is intensive and is made up of nine eight-hour modules held over the course of five days from Monday to Friday. Class is from 8:30 – 12:30 and from 1:30 to 5:30. You may sign up for the entire course or for individual modules. Priority will be given to trainees who sign up for the whole course. The course is conducted in English. Special courses are given in french for french primary school teachers who do not have English first language proficiency but for whom English teaching is compulsory.
- Fully Accredited Qualification
Trainees who attend the entire course of five days will receive a certificate of competence in Teaching English to Young Learners from the TEYL France Teacher Training Centre branch of the Language Cafe. Certificates will not be issued for individual modules.
Course Aims & Content:
At the end of the course, trainees will:
- Understand the characteristics of young learners
- Be aware of how young learners learn languages
- Be able to apply the principles of language teaching to young learners
- Have developed the skills and techniques necessary to teach English to young learners effectively
- Be able to assess young learners
Modules in the TEYL Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
• Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France?
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
"The wonderful experience I had confirmed my decisions and abilities. I also found both that I enjoy teaching and have ability at it, which, as I am working towards phasing out my current profession into something different, gives me direction and confidence." - Jackie
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK