TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 with TEYL France's Teacher Training Course in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. Taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited. Designed to develop practical classroom skills, this intensive one-week course is aims to provide qualified English foreign language teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners.
To sign up for this course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have first language proficiency in English
- Have a professional teaching qualification or teaching experience.
Why Choose TEYL France?
- Career Possibilities
There is an increasing demand for TEYL teachers worldwide so this course not only provides you with a practical and effective approach to teaching children English but also adds credibility to your CV, strengthens your teaching portfolio and expands your employment, financial and career options.
- Intensive, One-week Program
Our Teaching English to Young Learners certificate course is intensive and is made up of nine eight-hour modules held over the course of five days from Monday to Friday. Class is from 8:30 – 12:30 and from 1:30 to 5:30. You may sign up for the entire course or for individual modules. Priority will be given to trainees who sign up for the whole course. The course is conducted in English. Special courses are given in french for french primary school teachers who do not have English first language proficiency but for whom English teaching is compulsory.
- Fully Accredited Qualification
Trainees who attend the entire course of five days will receive a certificate of competence in Teaching English to Young Learners from the TEYL France Teacher Training Centre branch of the Language Cafe. Certificates will not be issued for individual modules.
Course Aims & Content:
At the end of the course, trainees will:
- Understand the characteristics of young learners
- Be aware of how young learners learn languages
- Be able to apply the principles of language teaching to young learners
- Have developed the skills and techniques necessary to teach English to young learners effectively
- Be able to assess young learners
Modules in the TEYL Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL
Study, Travel & Work Abroad with the Language House. As a leading center, located in the center of Montpellier, we provide TESOL/TEFL Training, Job Coaching and Internships in Mediterranean countries such as France, Morocco, Italy, Turkey and many more. Located in the South of France along the coastline, Montpellier is a lively university town which enjoys over 300 days of sunshine. Outside of class, spend your free time at the beach, in a cafe or partake in Montpellier's packed activities and festival calendar. There's always something going on.
After receiving your certificate, feel free to travel the world and teach as you go. Our course provides between 6 to 10 hours of teacher practice with both children and adults, groups and individuals. You can experience the culture of the south of France while learning to teach English to the locals. Upon completion of the course, we continue to support you with our signature job coaching.
The Language House provides quality courses by:
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Providing a wide variety of teacher practice
- Offering customized job assistance for finding work abroad
- Focusing on one region to guarantee expert advice for living abroad
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council and is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
An excellent experience and opportunity for personal growth and professional development., this course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France.