English teacher training in France: Cambridge CELTA courses in Lyon, TEFL certification programs. Earn an accredited University of Cambridge CELTA certificate / ESL qualification for teaching English to adults in Lyon, France, Europe & overseas.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Lyon: Earn a highly-respected and internationally-recognised TEFL qualification in Lyon – one of France’s most vibrant and beautiful cities. With a training centre in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th District, StudyCELTA provide a full-time, 4-week, Cambridge CELTA Certificate course to international students from around the globe. A CELTA qualification will qualify and prepare you to teach English in France, Europe, and globally.
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Course: • Full-time, intensive, 4-week / 120-hour TEFL programme • Intensive courses taught by industry professionals • 2-hours of teaching practice per day
The 120-hour course is made up of six hours of in-class teacher practice to local English language learners, observation of professional teachers, classroom input sessions, feedback and lesson planning.
CELTA Units of Learning: - Language analysis and awareness - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context - Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing - Developing teaching skills and professionalism - Planning and resources for different contexts CELTA Course Entry Criteria: • A minimum age of 18 at the start of the CELTA course (No previous teaching experience required)
• A good standard of education (e.g. having gained university entrance qualifications, for example a high school diploma)
• Awareness and high level of competence in written and spoken English in order to be able to follow the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels
• For non-native speakers, the required command of English is that of Proficiency (CPE) or C1 within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), i.e. close to native speaker's competence.
Student Reviews: “I’m very grateful to my tutors and group mates thanks to whom I can remember all those wonderful busy days! For those who are planning to take the course – do it! You definitely won’t regret it.” - Ganna, Ukraine
“The course was very useful. I learnt a lot about teaching and also soft skills related to working in a team. The CELTA course is challenging and has a heavy workload for the duration of the four weeks but it’s definitely worth the effort in the end.” - Natasha, UK
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-05-17 were from:
LONDON, UK & England;
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA;
JAZAN, Saudi Arabia;
Harrison Township, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
• Join thousands of CELTA graduates worldwide who have used the reliable expertise of StudyCELTA to kick-start your career as an English teacher.
• With a training centre in the picturesque seaside city of Brest in the Brittany region of north-western France, StudyCELTA provides a 5-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• Our Brittany CELTA teacher training program takes 5 weeks instead of the usual 4 - allowing you plenty of time to enjoy all that this stunning region has to offer.
Student Review: “The hands on approach from almost day one of putting into practice what we were learning whilst being supported and encouraged by highly skilled trainers enabled a positive learning environment to evolve.” - Anne, Australia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Full-time, 5-week program
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Study, Travel & Work Abroad with the Language House. As a leading center, located in the center of Montpellier, we provide TESOL/TEFL Training, Job Coaching and Internships in Mediterranean countries such as France, Morocco, Italy, Turkey and many more. Located in the South of France along the coastline, Montpellier is a lively university town which enjoys over 300 days of sunshine. Outside of class, spend your free time at the beach, in a cafe or partake in Montpellier's packed activities and festival calendar. There's always something going on.
After receiving your certificate, feel free to travel the world and teach as you go. Our course provides between 6 to 10 hours of teacher practice with both children and adults, groups and individuals. You can experience the culture of the south of France while learning to teach English to the locals. Upon completion of the course, we continue to support you with our signature job coaching.
The Language House provides quality courses by:
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Providing a wide variety of teacher practice
- Offering customized job assistance for finding work abroad
- Focusing on one region to guarantee expert advice for living abroad
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council and is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.