English teacher training in France: Cambridge CELTA courses in Lyon, TEFL certification programs. Earn an accredited University of Cambridge CELTA certificate / ESL qualification for teaching English to adults in Lyon, France, Europe & overseas.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Lyon: Earn a highly-respected and internationally-recognised TEFL qualification in Lyon – one of France’s most vibrant and beautiful cities. With a training centre in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th District, StudyCELTA provide a full-time, 4-week, Cambridge CELTA Certificate course to international students from around the globe. A CELTA qualification will qualify and prepare you to teach English in France, Europe, and globally.
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Course: • Full-time, intensive, 4-week / 120-hour TEFL programme • Intensive courses taught by industry professionals • 2-hours of teaching practice per day
The 120-hour course is made up of six hours of in-class teacher practice to local English language learners, observation of professional teachers, classroom input sessions, feedback and lesson planning.
CELTA Units of Learning: - Language analysis and awareness - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context - Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing - Developing teaching skills and professionalism - Planning and resources for different contexts CELTA Course Entry Criteria: • A minimum age of 18 at the start of the CELTA course (No previous teaching experience required)
• A good standard of education (e.g. having gained university entrance qualifications, for example a high school diploma)
• Awareness and high level of competence in written and spoken English in order to be able to follow the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels
• For non-native speakers, the required command of English is that of Proficiency (CPE) or C1 within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), i.e. close to native speaker's competence.
Student Reviews: “I’m very grateful to my tutors and group mates thanks to whom I can remember all those wonderful busy days! For those who are planning to take the course – do it! You definitely won’t regret it.” - Ganna, Ukraine
“The course was very useful. I learnt a lot about teaching and also soft skills related to working in a team. The CELTA course is challenging and has a heavy workload for the duration of the four weeks but it’s definitely worth the effort in the end.” - Natasha, UK
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-21 were from:
DURBAN, South Africa;
Columbus, Tx, USA;
Can Tho City, Vietnam, Vietnam;
Mar del Plata, Argentina;
austin, tx, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
An excellent experience and opportunity for personal growth and professional development., this course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France.
• Join thousands of CELTA graduates worldwide who have used the reliable expertise of StudyCELTA to kick-start your career as an English teacher.
• With a training centre in the picturesque seaside city of Brest in the Brittany region of north-western France, StudyCELTA provides a 5-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• Our Brittany CELTA teacher training program takes 5 weeks instead of the usual 4 - allowing you plenty of time to enjoy all that this stunning region has to offer.
Student Review: “The hands on approach from almost day one of putting into practice what we were learning whilst being supported and encouraged by highly skilled trainers enabled a positive learning environment to evolve.” - Anne, Australia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Full-time, 5-week program
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France?
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
"The wonderful experience I had confirmed my decisions and abilities. I also found both that I enjoy teaching and have ability at it, which, as I am working towards phasing out my current profession into something different, gives me direction and confidence." - Jackie
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox