International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course: International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Seattle area, Washington State, across the USA, Canada, Australia, UK & globally which offers an online ICI Diploma certification in English teacher training as well as in a wide range of other in-demand careers and professions.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL in Azusa Pacific University (APU), located in Los Angeles County, California, offers a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program. This graduate TESOL certification program is offered in two distinct formats: a 12-month on campus program and a field based program.
The on-campus program maintains an international focus with about half of the students coming from abroad to take classes on the Azusa campus. The field-based program is tailored to meet the needs of Christian professionals teaching abroad. Full-time teachers working outside the United States complete their degree by taking courses in an intensive, one-week format.
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Located in Upstate South Carolina, and serving the areas of Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Easley, Clemson, and more, Visions International provides on-site and online TESOL English language teacher training.
Our partner Tri-County Technical College is an accredited institution of the nationally recognized South Carolina Technical College System. Through this partnership, our TESOL Trainees receive an official certificate and transcript noting 130 contact hours and 13 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in TESOL | TEFL | TESL. South Carolina teachers are able to use this course for official teacher recertification credit.
Our TESOL Certification is offered in a variety of schedule formats (as well as online) in order to meet your scheduling needs. Study options include a classic Semester Course, a Weekend Course, a Summer Program, and Online / Live Interactive courses.
130 hours TESOL | TEFL | TESL English Teacher Certification
- 60 hour training
- 40 hour teaching practicum
- 30 hour portfolio development
Study options include:
- 10 week Semester Course
- 4 week Weekend Intensive Course
- 2 week Summer Intensive Course
- Online Live and Interactive Course
- Supervised Independent Study (for experienced and certified teachers)
- Invite us to your school abroad for a 2 week Intensive Course
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..