International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course: International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Seattle, Washington State, across the USA, Canada, Australia, UK & globally which offers an online ICI Diploma certification in English teacher training as well as in a wide range of other in-demand careers and professions. Contact us today by email for information on our
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Based in Berkeley in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Berkeley LTC is proud to offer the World Learning SIT Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages). Our internationally-recognized Certificate course is 130 hours long, and provides participants with professional knowledge and skills as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
Our course provides practical training through teaching demonstrations, lesson planning and analysis, and practice teaching and feedback. Participants develop skills in teaching, speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and culture.
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is a fascinating and fulfilling profession for individuals interested in learning about other cultures, languages, and travel. Here and around the world, qualified ESOL instructors are in high demand. There are many places in the Bay Area where you can help people learn English and gain valuable work experience or got those interested in travelling there are also job opportunities countries around the world.
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec, the largest provider of TEFL courses in the US, allows you to train at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The courses take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish and are typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. Modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments—and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements. Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language. Bridge-Linguatec is a fully accredited institution (by ACCET) with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers. Ask about our job placement service as well!
The courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language