International TEFL Academy, Seattle: Are you looking to earn an internationally accredited TEFL certification that will qualify you to teach English abroad in thousands of schools and language institutes worldwide as well as in the U.S.? Situated just 5 miles north of Downtown Seattle, Washington, International TEFL Academy offers an intenive 4-week TEFL/TESL certification for proficient English-speaking local and international students. The course features 120-hours of in-class instruction, and a minimum of 6 hours practical teaching in a real English class. In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL course, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
• This class exceeds international standards for a professional level TEFL certification and is offered in partnership with Seattle Pacific University. Seattle Pacific University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
• The School of Education is additionally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Why Choose International TEFL Academy Seattle?
• Convenient Location The course is conveniently located in the North Seattle neighborhood of Licton Springs near shops, restaurants and public transportation. Downtown Seattle is easily accessible.
• Small Class Sizes Small classes ensure an interactive and hands-on learning environment and a low student:teacher ratio.
• Washington State ESL ELL Endorsement Program This program meets the competencies set forth by the Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for an ELL Endorsement. This endorsement is required for public P-12 teachers wishing to be hired as ELL teachers.
Job Placement Assistance:
All students receive lifetime, worldwide Job Search Guidance from International TEFL Academy for teaching English abroad in addition to job placement assistance for finding teaching opportunities locally in the Seattle WA area.
Internationally-Accredited TEFL Certification Program: - Duration: 4-weeks / 120 hours
- Includes hands-on teaching practice (6 hours minimum)
Address:916 Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois, 60614, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-19 were from:
Colomb, Sri Lanka;
Phnom penh, Cambodia;
Panama City, Panama;
Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia;
Reggio Emilia, Italy;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Learn to teach English as a second language. Gain knowledge and skills to help you get a career in teaching overseas or locally. Tennessee Foreign Language Institute (TFLI) is located in Nashville, TN, in a thriving, multicultural community, and the "Athens of the South". We provide TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) courses for both native and non-native English speakers.
TFLI has the unique privilege of serving this community, holding the distinction as the only state-supported language institution in the US. We have offered training in over 100 world languages since 1987.
The British Council recognizes TFLI as a reputable teaching institution, acknowledging that our coursework meets the highest standards in teacher training. Therefore, graduates of TFLI's TESL program meet the criteria to become IELTS examiners for ELS and the British Council.
- TESL Certification Course: This 150-hour program includes training in the fundamentals of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), with the purpose of preparing its graduates to teach ESL in a variety of classroom settings
- TESL for Non-native Speakers of English: 150-hour Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate Program
Oxford Seminars offers an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL / TESL Certification Course in a range of locations throughout Texas including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and College Station. Our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online course is designed for students who are interested in teaching English abroad. The weekend classes are taught on college campuses and participants must be 18 or over.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our certificates with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience.
The Oxford Seminars TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Our courses are offered at more than 100 locations throughout the country.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.