International TEFL Academy, Seattle: Are you looking to earn an internationally accredited TEFL certification that will qualify you to teach English abroad in thousands of schools and language institutes worldwide as well as in the U.S.? Situated just 5 miles north of Downtown Seattle, Washington, International TEFL Academy offers an intenive 4-week TEFL/TESL certification for proficient English-speaking local and international students. The course features 120-hours of in-class instruction, and a minimum of 6 hours practical teaching in a real English class. In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL course, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
• This class exceeds international standards for a professional level TEFL certification and is offered in partnership with Seattle Pacific University. Seattle Pacific University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
• The School of Education is additionally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Why Choose International TEFL Academy Seattle?
• Convenient Location The course is conveniently located in the North Seattle neighborhood of Licton Springs near shops, restaurants and public transportation. Downtown Seattle is easily accessible.
• Small Class Sizes Small classes ensure an interactive and hands-on learning environment and a low student:teacher ratio.
• Washington State ESL ELL Endorsement Program This program meets the competencies set forth by the Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for an ELL Endorsement. This endorsement is required for public P-12 teachers wishing to be hired as ELL teachers.
Job Placement Assistance:
All students receive lifetime, worldwide Job Search Guidance from International TEFL Academy for teaching English abroad in addition to job placement assistance for finding teaching opportunities locally in the Seattle WA area.
Internationally-Accredited TEFL Certification Program: - Duration: 4-weeks / 120 hours
- Includes hands-on teaching practice (6 hours minimum)
TESOL Training International is one of the leading teacher training schools in Southern California, and was established with the goal of training English teachers to be effective in teaching English to learners from around the world. We offer an International TESOL Program which is I-20 approved at our San Diego - Hillcrest location, and a native English speaker course in San Diego, Orange County, San Luis Opisbo, CA, & Washington D.C.
We also offer a distance education TESOL course (either online or by correspondence) where you can study in the convenience of your own home, at your own pace.
Our graduates work around the world, some for years, teaching English and living a life that they barely imagined before. We started TESOL Training International in part from necessity – there are close to 1 billion English language students around the world (200 million in China alone). We match teachers from all walks of life to their dream jobs teaching English abroad, and we can match you with yours.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• International TEFL Academy, based in Chicago, Illinois, is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that provides internationally-accredited and recognized English teacher certification courses worldwide. We offer onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world.
• At our conveniently located Chicago campus in the heart of the Lakeview / Lincoln Park neighborhood, we offer a 4-week (160-hour) TEFL training program.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based programs, we offer a professional level highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification.
• Our TEFL / TESOL course curriculum provides the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates teaching practice / practicum.
Student Review: "The trainer was open and brimming with enthusiasm. I recommend this experience to anyone interested in teaching English abroad, while tasting the job you also get a new qualification." - Joshua
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students in the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Testimonials: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Located in Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County MI, Eastern Michigan University (EMU) provides a range of undergraduate and graduate level TESOL (Teaching Enligh to Speakers of Other Languages) courses. We pride ourselves on the rich diversity of our faculty and students, and on our years of experience in TESOL teacher education. EMU is about people, education, service, community engagement, excellence, and your success and well-being.
Established in 1980, our MA TESOL program has been sending its graduates all over the world. Graduates of the program currently teach in at least 20 different states across U.S.A. and in more than 30 countries and regions worldwide. In the last 27 years, the program has continued its innovation first by adding a TESL Graduate Certificate program for certified teachers in pursuit of the state's ESL endorsement, and recently a new Undergarduate TESOL Minor program.
At EMU, we strive to provide a student-focused learning environment that enhances the lives of students and positively impacts the community. We extend our commitment beyond the campus boundaries to the wider community through service initiatives, and public and private partnerships of mutual interest addressing local, regional, national and international opportunities and challenges.
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..