Oxford Seminars: Are you searching for a TEFL course in Florida? A leading provider of English language teacher training, Oxford Seminars provides an internationally-recognized TEFL / TESL / TESOL certification program in a range of locations including Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, and St. Petersburg.
Taught by experienced professionals, classes for students from Orlando and the surrounding areas are held in Winter Park.
Rennert New York TESOL Center (TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses)
Courses / Programs
Rennert New York TESOL Center opened its doors in 2005 and is a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) training school located in the heart of Manhattan, New York.
We are affiliated with Rennert International, a well-respected language school and translations center established by Cesar Rennert in 1973. We train teachers from the U.S. and all over the world to teach English as a second or foreign language.
We offer teacher training courses developed in house at Rennert as well as the World Learning SIT TESOL Certificate Course. The School for International Training (SIT) is an accredited American graduate-level university located in Brattleboro, Vermont. The SIT TESOL Certificate is an internationally recognized teaching qualification for ESL/EFL teachers.
In addition to TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses, we also offer a variety of specialty professional development courses for new and experienced teachers.
The TESOL Center is a licensed career school with the New York State Department of Education and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Honolulu, Hawaii, across the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic & more.
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, fashion design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of TESOL/TESL/TEFL certification courses in Newark, NJ. Based on campus at Rutgers University, we offer a combined online / on-site 100-hour English teacher training Certificate to students from around the world. Our TESOL Certification course features 60 hours / 6 days of in-class instruction, teaching practice, and 40 hours of online learning.
Our highly skilled instructors and our Graduate Placement Department have a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist you in the process of preparing to teach overseas. Our qualified and friendly Graduate Placement Department has compiled a comprehensive list of how to go about finding a teaching job abroad.
From ESL warm-up games and classroom management techniques to second language acquisition and teaching English grammar, our course covers a comprehensive range of teaching skills ensuring our graduates are well-trained, marketable ESL teachers.
- Interactive language teaching
- Classroom management techniques
- English grammar
- Multiple intelligence theory
- Detailed lesson planning
- Oral communication
- Listening and comprehension strategies
- Principles of 2nd language acquisition
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
The American TESOL Institute specializes in English teacher training. We provide a range of online and combined in-class / online TESOL courses, including job placement for graduates. Our headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida, in the heart of the Southeast United States of America.
Being American TESOL certified qualifies you to teach English worldwide, and is the USA's standard TESOL certification program for Americans wishing to teach and travel abroad. American TESOL Programs held online are evaluated and accredited by the American Association For International English Proficiency, to ensure international standards are met.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.