TESOL programs in San Francisco CA: TEFL certification in Bay Area, ESL teacher training to teach English abroad as a foreign language. Online TESOL courses, accredited TEFL school in Downtown San Francisco, Northern CA.
Transworld Schools: Transworld Schools in San Francisco, California, is an accredited school offering internationally recognized teacher training (CTESOL - Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and English language (ESL) programs to both native and non-native speakers. In addition to our standard, classroom-based CTESOL course, we also provide a comprehenisve online / distance learning program.
Located in the heart of beautiful downtown San Francisco, we are ideally placed on local transportation routes. We are only minutes away from shops, restaurants, cafes, museums, theaters and tourist sites. Weekend trips include Napa Valley, Stinson Beach, Santa Cruz and Monterey, or 2 day excursions to Lake Tahoe (skiing and water sports), Yosemite (hiking and skiing) and Disneyland.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Division of Teacher Education at CECH, University of Cincinnati
Courses / Programs
The University of Cincinnati College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (CECH), located on the university's main campus in Cincinnati, Ohio, offers Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) programs at Certificate, Masters & Doctoral levels. All of our language programs offer specialization in either PreK-16 literacy instruction, or English as a Second Language (ESL). Programs are available online through distance learning, and on-site at our Cincinnati campus.
Our Masters Degree enables professional educators to broaden their understanding of the social, cultural, and linguistic factors that contribute to a person’s ability to read and write in a first or second language.
The Doctoral program prepares literacy professionals who will hold research and literacy education positions in universities across the country as well as for roles in local, regional, state or national educational agencies and corporations.
All programs in the School of Education meet rigorous accreditation standards of the State of Ohio and National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Online & On-site Literacy & Second Language Teaching Courses:
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) General Certificate
- TESOL K-12 Endorsement (Online)
- Adult / International TESL
- Post-secondary Literacy Instruction
- PreK-12th Grade Reading Instruction
Graduate / Post-Graduate Programs:
- Literacy & Second Language Studies (Master of Education)
- Literacy & Second Language Studies (Doctor of Education)
Located in San Francisco, California, St Giles International is the longest-established CELTA teacher training center in the US, offering the CELTA - TEFL certificate program to adults. A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), will give you many opportunities to live and work in the USA and abroad. You will meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures. We also provide our own St. Giles Teachers of English Certificate course for non-native English teachers.
The CELTA program at St Giles International is approved and accessed by the University of Cambridge ESOL. It is accredited by the The Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA), and is Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction (PONSI) approved to award graduate credits.
LIA-TESOL Academy & English Language Acquisition Center
Courses / Programs
The LAT-TESOL Course for International TEFL Certification (LTC) is the current standard in respect to the Communicative Approach Teaching (CAT).
TESOL-EDU Services is the sole provider of the LTC, which has been operative since September 2000.
The program consists of 120 lessons and it can be completed comfortably in 4-12 weeks, depending on the scheduling availability of the participant. A specially designed practicum is available for experienced teachers.
TESOL-EDU provides definitive and simultaneous learning and teaching experiences in a unique dynamic that guarantees productivity.
Our TESOL course has been utilized to certify ESL/EFL teachers since 2000, and has been vetted by both ACCET and CEA (US accrediting agencies).
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."