Study in France: American university in Paris, France, Study abroad program, Bachelor's degree course, Master's degree course, Graduate school in France, University education France taught through English
The American University Of Paris: The American University of Paris is an urban institution centrally located in the seventh arrondissement of Paris, very near the Eiffel Tower and the Seine. Like most European colleges and universities, the AUP campus is a composite of its buildings, all located within close walking distance.
The everyday life involves museums and monuments, cafés and croissants, a walk along the Seine, a picnic near the Eiffel Tower. Thanks to frequent AUP excursions in Paris and beyond, the city functions as a textbook, a laboratory, and a gateway to the rest of Europe for both students and faculty.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport, take the Air France bus to Place Charles de Gaulle-Etoile, then a taxi to AUP; or take the Métro to Alma-Marceau, cross over the Seine, and walk three blocks to 31, avenue Bosquet, or take the 92 bus to the Bosquet-St. Dominique bus stop.
From Orly Airport, take the Air France bus to Invalides, then a taxi to AUP or take either the Métro to Ecole Militaire or RER to Pont de L'Alma and then walk to 31, avenue Bosquet.
Arriving by Rail
There are five major train stations serving Paris. On arrival, take a taxi to 31, avenue Bosquet; or take the Métro to Alma-Marceau, Ecole Militaire, or Latour Maubourg and then walk to 31, avenue Bosquet.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-01-16 were from:
Lusaka West, Zambia;
lompoc, ca, USA;
Cincinnati OH, USA;
roissy en brie;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
American University Center of Provence, Aix en Provence
Courses / Programs
The American University Center of Provence located in Aix en Provence in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France is proud to offer for-credit, high-level French immersion programs in the south of France: Fall, Spring & Summer options. The Programs focus on French, Liberal Arts, Painting, International Relations, Arabic and Cross-Cultural Communication. Challenging, comprehensive and innovative, the Aix academic program motivates learning inside and outside the classroom.
The graduate level Master's program, in collaboration with the Institut d'Etudes Politiques, one of France's most prestigious grandes écoles, offers an intercultural approach to the design and management of non-governmental organizations. Ensuring a motivating interdisciplinary learning experience, French Practicum, the cornerstone of AUCP academics, combines classwork with experiential learning including homestay, language partner, personal activity, and community service. Students are expected to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
Fall, Spring and Year-round Programs:
* French and European Studies
* French Literature and the Arts
* Cross Cultural Communication
- Courses taught in French
Year-round Masters Program:
* European Graduate Program in Humanitarian Action: Master's Degree in International Affairs with Certificate in NGO Management and Design
- This Program is taught bilingually English/French or in English
* Intensive French
* Painting and Drawing
* Cross Cultural Communication
* Cooking and Wine-Tasting
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees online that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplacein France, Europe or elsewhere around the world.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Review: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient