Study abroad in Europe: International MBA in Paris, American university in France. Degree programs in business, management, & international relations taught in English for Americans/ international students. Undergraduate & graduate education, associate, bachelor's, masters degree courses in European university...
Schiller International University, Paris: Schiller International University, located in central Paris, France, is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. Schiller International University Paris offers a range of accredited associate, bachelor and masters degree programs to students from around the world.
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs To make the most of your experience here, French language courses are offered on campus, or at the famous Sorbonne University. We will also assist you in finding lodging in nearby apartments, in private rooms with host families, or in Cité Universitaire (University of Paris) dormitories.
Associate Degree Programs: - General Studies (AA) - International Business (AS)
Bachelor Degree Programs: - International Relations & Diplomacy (BA) - Interdisciplinary Studies (BA) - International Business (BS) Masters Degree Programs: - Business Administration (MBA) - International Management (MIM) - International Relations & Diplomacy (MA)
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
American University Center of Provence, Aix en Provence
Courses / Programs
The American University Center of Provence located in Aix en Provence in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France is proud to offer for-credit, high-level French immersion programs in the south of France: Fall, Spring & Summer options. The Programs focus on French, Liberal Arts, Painting, International Relations, Arabic and Cross-Cultural Communication. Challenging, comprehensive and innovative, the Aix academic program motivates learning inside and outside the classroom.
The graduate level Master's program, in collaboration with the Institut d'Etudes Politiques, one of France's most prestigious grandes écoles, offers an intercultural approach to the design and management of non-governmental organizations. Ensuring a motivating interdisciplinary learning experience, French Practicum, the cornerstone of AUCP academics, combines classwork with experiential learning including homestay, language partner, personal activity, and community service. Students are expected to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
Fall, Spring and Year-round Programs:
* French and European Studies
* French Literature and the Arts
* Cross Cultural Communication
- Courses taught in French
Year-round Masters Program:
* European Graduate Program in Humanitarian Action: Master's Degree in International Affairs with Certificate in NGO Management and Design
- This Program is taught bilingually English/French or in English
* Intensive French
* Painting and Drawing
* Cross Cultural Communication
* Cooking and Wine-Tasting
Located in the heart of Paris, Schiller International University is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding.
We provide accredited masters programs taught in English to international students from around the world. In addition, we offer associate and bachelor's degrees.
Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world.
Schiller International University is conveniently located close to the Place de la Convention in central Paris.
With campuses in Madrid, Spain; Heidelberg, Germany; and Tampa, Florida, Schiller is unique in that it gives students the opportunity to transfer from one campus to another, from one country to another, remaining in the same university without a loss of time or credit.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
One of the top French engineering universities, INSA Lyon (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon), multidisciplinary and international, is at the heart of the European Higher Education Area. INSA Lyon is a comprehensive University of Science and Technology with post-baccalauréat (A-Levels) admission. The five year curriculum aims at training engineers who possess humane qualities and multiple competences in 12 specialised fields. Each year, some 900 students obtain the INSA Lyon Master of Engineering Degree. The 12 fields are Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering and Urbanism, Electrical Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering Development, Mechanical Engineering and Plasturgy Processes, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering, Telecommunications.