International universities in Paris, France: American university in Europe, MBA programs, study abroad for Americans/ international students. Degree courses in business, management & international relations.
Schiller International University: Schiller International University, located close to the Place de la Convention in central Paris, France, is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. Schiller International University - Paris offers a range of accredited associate, bachelor and masters degree programs to students from around the world. Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world.
Schiller International University's Paris campus is centrally located close to the Place de la Convention in the heart of the 15th district of the French Capital. We are situated in one of the liveliest areas of Paris, France, on the south or Left Bank of the Seine. Surrounded by pleasant greenery, restaurants for all budgets, cafés and open-air markets, the campus is a short ride or a stroll from the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the École Militaire, Montparnasse and the historic Latin Quarter, long established as a student district.
Campus facilities include various classrooms, a library, computer lab with Internet access, and a student lounge. In addition to our library facilities, you may use the American Library of Paris (the largest English speaking library in Europe outside the UK) and many French libraries. To make the most of your experience here, French language courses are offered on campus, or at the famous Sorbonne University. We will also assist you in finding lodging in nearby apartments, in private rooms with host families, or in Cité Universitaire (University of Paris) dormitories.
One of the top French engineering universities, INSA Lyon (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon), multidisciplinary and international, is at the heart of the European Higher Education Area. INSA Lyon is a comprehensive University of Science and Technology with post-baccalauréat (A-Levels) admission. The five year curriculum aims at training engineers who possess humane qualities and multiple competences in 12 specialised fields. Each year, some 900 students obtain the INSA Lyon Master of Engineering Degree. The 12 fields are Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering and Urbanism, Electrical Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering Development, Mechanical Engineering and Plasturgy Processes, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering, Telecommunications.
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
Situated in Marseille in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France, the American University Center of Provence offers for-credit, high-level French immersion programs as Fall, Spring and Year-round options. Courses taught in French focus on French and Arabic language and civilization, Middle East area studies, immigration issues, inter-religious communication and cross-cultural mediation. We offer on-site study in Tunisia in the Fall and Morocco in the Spring. At the forefront of cross-cultural communication, the Marseille program integrates a rigorous academic setting with guided cultural experience outside the classroom.
Using the acclaimed French Practicum core program, AUCP academics combine advanced level with experiential learning components including individual homestay, language partner and community service. This authentic French classroom experience integrates French-as-a-second language methodology. Nonetheless, students are assumed to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum of two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer