Study abroad in Europe: American university in Paris, MBA programs in France, degrees in business, management & international relations. Undergraduate & graduate education for Americans/ international students, associate, bachelor's & master's degree programs in English in European university.....
Schiller International University, Paris: Sitated in central Paris, France, Schiller International University is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. We provide a range of accredited Associate, Bachelor and Masters Degree programs to students from around the world in fields such as Business Administration, International Management, General Studies, and more. Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world.
Email:Contact us below
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
Masters Degree Programs: - International Relations & Diplomacy (MA)
- International Management (MIM)
- Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- International Business (BS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (BA)
- International Relations & Diplomacy (BA)
Associate Degree Programs:
- General Studies (AA)
- International Business (AS)
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
Located in the heart of Paris, Schiller International University is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding.
We provide accredited masters programs taught in English to international students from around the world. In addition, we offer associate and bachelor's degrees.
Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world.
Schiller International University is conveniently located close to the Place de la Convention in central Paris.
With campuses in Madrid, Spain; Heidelberg, Germany; and Tampa, Florida, Schiller is unique in that it gives students the opportunity to transfer from one campus to another, from one country to another, remaining in the same university without a loss of time or credit.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
One of the top French engineering universities, INSA Lyon (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon), multidisciplinary and international, is at the heart of the European Higher Education Area. INSA Lyon is a comprehensive University of Science and Technology with post-baccalauréat (A-Levels) admission. The five year curriculum aims at training engineers who possess humane qualities and multiple competences in 12 specialised fields. Each year, some 900 students obtain the INSA Lyon Master of Engineering Degree. The 12 fields are Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering and Urbanism, Electrical Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering Development, Mechanical Engineering and Plasturgy Processes, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering, Telecommunications.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
The American University of Paris (AUP) is a university in motion, building the path to becoming a leading academic, intellectual, and cultural center in France and in the world.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in areas including Computer Science, Economics, International Business Administration, Psychology and many more. All programs are taught through English.
The university is located in one of the most cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Paris, a European capital where business, diplomacy, culture, literature, and aesthetics all converge.
As the crossroads of Europe, it has seen and led the sweep of political history, from monarchy to revolution, from Bonaparte to the European Union.
Located very near the Eiffel Tower, and within walking distance of the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, and the famous Quartier Latin, AUP students fully participate in the intellectual, cultural and social life of the "City of Light".
- Art History
- Comparative Literature
- European and Mediterranean Cultures
- Film Studies
- French Studies
- Global Communications History
- International Business Administration
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International and Comparative Politics
- Literary Studies and Creative Arts