UK universities: Study abroad programs in England, university in Birmingham, bachelor's & master's degree courses in business, engineering, law, computing, art & design, PhD programs in UK. Student exchange programmes, English language classes for international students.
Birmingham City University: Birmingham City University in the West Midlands region of the UK (100 miles northwest of London), is a multicultural university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programmes to students from all over the world. We take the needs of our international students seriously and provide a full range of support and guidance, from the moment you consider studying with us to graduation and beyond. At Birmingham City University we have a high regard for professional and vocational excellence. We have strong associations with schools, colleges, other universities, businesses and employers world-wide. We aim to provide the best possible professional and vocational education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor & Master Degree Programmes are available in the following subject areas:
Art and Design; Business; Computing; Construction; Education; Engineering; Health; Humanities; Law; Media; Music and Theatre; Social Sciences.
Other Programmes include:
PhD; English Language; Study abroad & exchange.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK and international students, with a range of courses beginning in September and January.
We also offer study abroad and exchange programmes for international students who wish to study in the UK for one or two semesters. We welcome students from a wide variety of backgrounds and countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
Newcastle is a part of the Northumberland region and is a renowned student city with low living costs, making it a very popular choice with both international and UK students. Approximately 400km from London and 170km from Manchester, Newcastle is easily accessible by road, rail and via its international airport.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business
The University of York is one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research, and is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. We offer a wide range of high-quality, accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes to both UK and international students. Consisting of over 30 academic departments and research centres and a student body of 13,000, the university was named Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010.
The University of York has been welcoming students from all over the world since it was established. We provide a wonderful mixture of nationalities, cultures and faiths, with students coming from almost 100 countries. Our students benefit from a truly international educational experience.
International students form an integral part of the community on campus, and just over 20% of our students come from outside the UK.
York is only 2 hours by train from London (and Heathrow and Gatwick international airports), and 1.5 hours by train from the city of Manchester. York is also 25 miles north of Leeds Bradford International Airport.
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.