BLOX Forever Game – Place similar colored gem blox together to remove them from the board. While moving the blox around the board, make sure not to get stuck.
– Remove all gem blox to solve the puzzle and get to the next level.
– To move the blox, click on it, hold down the mouse button, and drag to left or right. Blox cannot be moved upwards unless you put it on the elevator which is moving up and down in some levels.
– Move blox in correct order to avoid getting stuck. If you get stuck, click retry button. Place 3 similar blox together carefully so that you do not end up with 11 blox left.
– Damaged blox slowly break apart when a blox is placed on top of it. Drop a blox on top of a bomb to blow it up along with all surrounding blox. Nearby bombs will also explode.
– Slug blox do not eiminate when placed together and do not need to be eliminated. They are impervious to laser fire and can be eliminated using water or lava.
– Do not combine skull box together, they do not need to be eliminated. If wanted, eliminate using water, lava, or laser fire.
– Any blox moved on top of a trap blox becomes trapped and cannot be moved.
One way sign:
– Blox can be moved up to and on top a one way sign. Once moved beyond the sign i cannot be moved back against the direction of the sign.
– Drop any blox into water to safely remove them however do not drop gem blox into lava.
– Move a blox into warp gate to transport it across the board. Do not let a blox be destroyed by a laser.
Magnets and switches:
– Magnets pull blox upwards. Place a blox over a switch to turn on the magnet.
– To view the flash illustrated help click on View Help before you start the game.