English language classes in Phoenix area, Arizona: ESL school offering private English lessons in Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe AZ. Conversation English classes for adults, beginners - intermediate, kids. Corporate / Business English training for professionals. Cursos de inglés para adultos y niños, clases particulares de inglés en Phoenix AZ.
Le Tutor Language School, Phoenix AZ area: Learn English in Phoenix AZ with private, one-on-one or small group tutoring from Le Tutor Language School. We provide customized English classes for adults, kids, high school & college students at your home, office, agreed location, or place of business for your employees. Our private English tutoring classes focus on developing conversational fluency and provide you with a venue to gain precious speaking practice in real life situations.
Email:Contact us below
Our private classes can include vocabulary classes, English grammar classes, Business English for working professionals, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS test preparation, and lessons geared towards your language learning needs.
As well as offering English courses for groups and individuals in Phoenix, we also offer private lessons in Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe AZ.
Student Review: "I have been very pleased with the services of Le Tutor Language Services. They are professional, flexible and prompt in scheduling sessions and creative in adapting lesson plans to meet the needs of the individual student." - Rosemarie
• Learn English in Florida with American Language Programs (ALP)!
• With courses available in Orlando, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beach & Kissimmee, we provide English language immersion homestay programs where the student stays in the home of their qualified English tutor.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes are designed to meet your individual needs. We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80.
• Lessons are offered at the convenience and agreement of both student and teacher. The family provides all meals plus they offer a minimum of one excursion per week. All of our teachers/homes are carefully inspected to ensure student comfort and safety.
• Our fees are competitive and lower than many other English programs. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program. ALP is structured with the student in mind.
Student Testimonial: "It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life." During my third stay, I studied to take the TOEFL test; I obtained a score of 577 our of 587. I recommend this method." - Benedicte, France
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida
• ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll F-1 students in the United States.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• The city of Austin is a great location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France